Customer Care I
- USA Only
Customer Care I 21000060
Do you want to be part of a collaborative Customer Response team?
In this role you will be responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues through a variety of communication channels, including phone, email and chat. At Guardian we foster a team culture where People Count, We Do the Right Thing, and We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards. If this sounds like you, Guardian is seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our Member/Provider Customer Response Unit.
A consummate professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are self-motivated and goal orientated, and you thrive in a fast- paced environment where best in class customer service is your standard. You’re patient, empathetic, detail orientated, and work well independently in a team setting.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in a service-related industry a plus.
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Serve as a company ambassador by delivering exceptional customer service in the contact center.
- Collaborate across teams to solve customer issues and provide product support.
- Build relationships with the Guardian members and providers by ensuring their needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Contribute in an ever-evolving work environment, where everyone’s ideas matter.
- Work most of the day taking calls on the phone from customers.
- Work from Home/Remote
- At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate technology and innovation in a secure and compliant way
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with match.
- Tuition assistance, paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability, and advocate for diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Guardian has been helping people protect their futures and secure their lives for more than 160 years. Every day, we serve approximately 29 million people through a range of insurance and financial products. As one of the largest mutual insurance companies, we know what matters most: putting the needs of our customers first. Because everyone deserves a Guardian.
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Copyright 2019 The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
- Primary Location: United States
- Job: Call Center
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Job Type: Standard
- Travel: No