Contact Center Chat Specialist
- USA Only
Title: Contact Center Chat Specialist(Remote)
- Location: Remote, US
- Category: Customer Service and Call Center
- Reference Number: 217814-1
- Job Type: 1st Shift
Are you friendly, helpful, positive-minded and enjoy learning? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that delivers world class customer service? Our Chat Specialist role may be the right career choice for you.
At Citizens Bank, we consider our colleagues to be our greatest asset. This is why we go to great lengths to foster an engaged workforce in our Contact Center teams. Bring your skills and expertise to our team. Our Contact Center colleagues have the support and training needed to grow their careers and make a lasting impact.
What you can expect in this role:
- Field a variety of incoming customer inquiries via instant messaging and the use of online chat. Deliver high quality solutions for our customers.
- Opportunities to help customers bank better by recommending products and services that meet their banking needs
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of banking industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
- Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Comprehensive training that will draw on your previous experiences and challenge you to grow
- Observations of your recorded interactions to support coaching, development and performance.
What we offer:
- Exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
- Career opportunities to develop your own potential, learn new skills, grow into new roles
- Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of exceptional customer service or sales experience required, preferably within a financial setting
- Previous banking experience is preferred
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Strong problem solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Proficient typist
- Proficient with technology and ability to communicate via instant messaging and the use of Online chat
- Strong written communication skills including accurate spelling, good grammar and punctuation
- Effective in a fast- paced environment “listening” and responding in writing quickly, handling up to 4 conversations simultaneously.
- Goal oriented professionals with an interest in strengthening their banking knowledge
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- High School degree or equivalent – required
- Computer proficiency – required
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Ability to sit for long periods answering customer inquiries – required
Bring your customer service skills to Citizens and we will help you accelerate your own career potential.
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Various 1st Shift Schedules Available
This position is not available in Colorado, Hawaii, Alaska & Montana.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague s or a dependent s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.