Client Support Specialist
- USA Only
- 13 applicants
Client Support Specialist
Reports To: Director of Client Support
Remote / USA
BetterRX is a growing software-as-a-service (SAAS) healthcare company seeking a Client Support Specialist to join our Client Experience Team. Our Support Team strives to provide world-class service and resolution to our clients’ needs by tending to their requests promptly and providing resolutions with high quality and attention to detail. We want our clients to become raving fans of our technology and our service.
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for inbound/outbound support calls with both hospices and pharmacies. You will work closely with valued clients and internal cross-functional teams across the organization. You will be a key contributor in sustaining high client satisfaction, retention, and our reputation for excellence.
We are a people-obsessed company on a mission to radically change patient care by ending medication delays that cause needless suffering. We provide software solutions that connect every member of the patient’s care team, including pharmacists.
You are self-motivated, accountable, poised under pressure, and driven by delighting (even the most difficult) customers. You are known as a team player, a true people person’ and have prior experience in SaaS client support or as a Pharmacy Technician
Join us in our mission to transform healthcare and make a meaningful impact on patient outcomes.
- Handle 20-40 inbound support calls and tickets from both hospices and pharmacies.
- Answer incoming support calls timely with minimal number of calls going to voicemail.
- Place outbound calls to proactively check on new users, answer questions and offer brief training sessions to ensure they are confident in how to use the software.
- Assist physicians with ePrescribing setup.
- Contribute to our client-facing Knowledge Center by adding FAQs and tutorials.
- Support the CX Support Team Lead with meeting and exceeding team KPI’s.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Energetic, organized, and loves people
- Proven success in troubleshooting and problem solving via phone
- Ability to build relationships with various personality types, remaining professional and calm when speaking with difficult or upset clients.
- Self-driven and motivated with a desire to succeed and grow in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful and well organized to ensure meticulous follow-up.
- Quick learner in software environments
- Proficient with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work 100% remote in quiet home office with reliable, high-speed Internet access.
- Working Hours: Wednesday-Sunday (9am-6pm) Mountain Time, 1st month of training the schedule will be: Monday-Friday (7am-4pm) MT
- Ability to work on-call shifts, when needed
- Pharmacy Technician license preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel for internal company retreats (twice annually)
- 100% Remote Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental
- Company paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Match after 1 year of tenure (4%)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Closed for 12 Holiday’s per year