Client Success Associate
- 114 applicants (25%)
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high- quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
In this fast paced client-facing role, you will support Client Success leads with the day-to-day relationships with our clients and ensure they are maximizing the benefits from the Hinge Health programs. This role demands a little bit of everything, from being project manager and product expert, to developing into a trusted adviser. You will be responsible for supporting Client Success leads in driving adoption with our clients, reporting on program value, managing escalations, expanding product offerings, and securing renewals. This is a cross-functional role that partners with Growth, Sales, Data, Marketing, Operations, Product, and Clinical to provide excellent service for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in client success, account management, project management and/or operations. Startup experience is a plus, but not a must. They are excellent at building relationships at all levels, able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for an individual who can effectively project manage and balance their client needs with internal resources to drive high customer retention and satisfaction year after year in partnership with their Client Success leads.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Client Success : Support the Client Success lead through the client lifecycle for a portfolio of clients, from launch through on-going management, by preparing pre and post meeting follow-up action items, resolving day-to-day client inquiries, and compiling compelling insights through recurring client reporting and business reviews.
- Product Expertise: Become an expert in Hinge Health products and services to lead program overviews and trainings with various client stakeholders.
- Customer Advocacy: Support and develop close relationships with clients as measured by satisfaction scores and showcase program value through reporting meetings, and manage the day-to-day tasks associated with client management.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Attention to detail: Extreme attention to detail and accuracy. Understands the downstream effects of careless errors and has a strong drive for flawless execution and delivery.
- Project management: Able to successfully manage and execute on a variety of projects, including assisting with projects belonging to other team members and teams.
- Self-starter: Can work independently with little oversight, able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands.
- Communicate effectively : Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise – be that via prose or visual aids.
- Are learn-it-alls: Leaders aren’t know-it-alls. They prioritize truth over being right, welcome contrary opinions, and continue to challenge themselves to get better every day.
- Experience at a high-growth company and understand the associated challenges
- Have an understanding of employee benefits, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Experience with CRM, project management, and data visualization tools such as Salesforce, Asana, and Tableau – as well as Microsoft Excel
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation : At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$55,900 – $101,600 a year
The range of base salary for the position is between $55,900 – $101,600, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and- inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected].
Please do not send resumes via email If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you.