Client Service Representative
- USA Only
- 18 applicants (30%)
Client Service Representative
- Full time
The Zelis Payments Client Service Representative is part of an upbeat and caring team responsible for addressing issues or concerns from our clients related to our products and processes. Our best Client Service Representatives are super reliable, love helping people, and are great at solving problems. This team also serves as a talent pipeline into the rest of Zelis, so it can be a great place to kickstart your career. We have potential paths into client support, management, and more. Don’t worry if you don’t have previous call center experience, we are happy to teach you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls from our provider clients to answer questions regarding their payments and enrollment
- Works to resolve any outstanding issues related to their payments including explaining the use of our electronic payment options (credit cards, direct electronic funds transfer)
- Assist providers in signing up for direct electronic funds transfer products as well as assisting with the registration process, online web portal set-up and provider portal guidance including basic troubleshooting.
- Navigate Zelis platforms and processes efficiently with the goal of providing quick and thorough responses to our clients with first call resolution.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of Zelis Payments products and solutions.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures, especially related to provider privacy.
- Maintaining scheduled adherence and remaining productive throughout your given shift.
- Ability to consistently meet monthly stat expectations and attendance goals.
- Maintain and display a positive attitude.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion for customer service and helping people
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in problem-solving and basic troubleshooting
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and reliable
- Comfort with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated resilience and resourcefulness in customer service situations
Zelis is a healthcare financial technology company that is modernizing the business of healthcare by building a platform that’s bridging gaps in the healthcare financial system and aligns the interests of payers, providers, and healthcare consumers. We are the market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Zelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.