- USA Only
- 3 applicants (23%)
at Quartet Health
Remote – United States
Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Care Connections team is responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets. Specifically, the team is responsible for creating, implementing, and scaling Quartet’s Member Connections and cultivating customers for additional upsells and offerings. The Care Connections team is joined at the hip with our partners across the organization to ensure continuous innovation this includes close collaboration with product development, operations, and importantly, revenue. Because of the depth of our partnerships, together with our cross functional partners, we help to mutually define goals and objectives of our customer partnerships and ensure we support the GTM development against those expectations. Our approach is partnership rather than selling, to align on joint pain points, value and product capabilities. Our partnerships require someone who enjoys a fast-paced, innovative environment with daily client interactions, as we build and scale across the organization.
The Client Manager is responsible for supporting overall success with a defined subset of Customer Health Plans and Systems. The Client Manager is a trusted partner and point of contact for Quartet’s clients, reporting into a Client Executive and partnering closely with internal Quartet teams, client operations, and client leadership to deliver operational excellence, manage day-to-day client interactions and operations, and identify and address areas of improvement to support Quartet’s ability to consistently deliver value. The Client Manager will be responsible for owning the operational and relationship components of three or more partnerships.
Client Managers are highly organized and accountable client leads, who are able to project manage operational initiatives while building trusted relationships externally and collaborating to draw from the vast expertise of Quartet’s internal teams. The Client Manager adds value by ensuring that Quartet strives to solve large and long-term client business problems, doing so by strategically engaging with the client beyond immediate requests.
- Manage client objectives, expectations, and timelines by communicating directions/changes to internal team members, and acting as an internal and external project manager who ensures successful tracking and delivery of client goals across key financial, clinical, operational, and service capabilities.Support Client Executive in client communications and meetings, including but not limited to, Executive Steering and Joint Operating Committee meetings with senior client leadership, as well as operations-level conversations across payor teams (e.g. with data, provider network/relations, clinical and customer experience/service teams). Ownership of all presented materials, agendas, scheduling, and meeting notes/memos
- Lead client specific projects/initiatives that require project management, coordination with internal teams, client client updates
- Own & build client relationships, gather and understand their requirements and asks, assisting in the strategic development and implementation of ongoing business needs;
- Gather and analyze data to identify trends and areas of success and improvement, determine root cause issues, create work plans, and develop quality output for internal and external constituents
- Support the design, build, implementation and ongoing management of new products, clinical programs, and standard proprietary tools
- 3+ years of on-the-job experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to engage, build credibility, and create trust across all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyze large datasets and create impactful, customer-facing stories that highlight key areas of success and opportunity
- Previous experience with building new processes in a project management or related role
- Healthcare experience and domain expertise, in particular with provider organizations or payers
- Flexibility and adaptability to accept the rapid changes inherent in Quartet’s growth-stage environment, with the ability to function independently and a bias towards action
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced start-up or healthcare consulting company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties – reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.