Client Engagement Manager I
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Client Engagement Manager I
Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
This role is a client engagement expert focused on creating and maintaining excellent relationships with our largest clients. This person will work with a defined set of clients and focus on expanding and growing relationships with decision-makers and executives across the client organization. Using business and industry knowledge, this person will help clients identify best practices and accelerate value from Paylocity products and services. They will grow the relationship through upselling additional products and services and increasing utilization of their existing products. They will work closely with the Director to advocate for these clients and ensure we are meeting their needs.
Reports To: Manager, Client Engagement
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed.
- Develop a deep relationship with a set of top clients and understand their business models and strategies
- Gain an understanding of typical client business challenges and objectives and map Paylocity features/benefits to address these needs
- Develop strong internal relationships with Sales, Client Services, and other Paylocity divisions to drive solutions that improve client satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for upselling of additional products to help the client meet their strategic needs
- Consult with clients regularly on best practices and increase product utilization and engagement with Paylocity products across the client portfolio
- Identify client retention risk and implement plans to mitigate risk; overall, ensure client retention of assigned client portfolio
- Identify client dissatisfaction areas and advocate solutions and/or appropriate resources to solving those issues
- Work with Sales leadership to ensure referenceable clients and to protect the overall reputation of Paylocity in local markets
- 3+ years of sales, consulting, and/or relationship management experience in a comparable B2B, technology-based industry
- HCM or B2B SAAS Technology experience
- Ability to travel 25%
- At least 1 year of payroll, HRIS, or HCM experience
- At least 1 year of customer success, client relationship, or account management experience
- Experience managing large enterprise accounts
- Proven effectiveness with executives
- Undergraduate degree
- Results-driven and passionate about client engagement, retention, and account management
- Able to develop relationships in person and virtually
- Skilled at identifying new business opportunities
- Proven results managing high revenue B2B corporate relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact[email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $48,500 – $76,055/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.