- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Client Coordinator
What you’ll do
In a few words
Abarca is igniting a revolution in healthcare. We built our company on the belief that with smarter technology we are redefining pharmacy benefits, but this is just the beginning
The Client Success team oversees the implementation of new clients, products, and services. The team manages client relationships for all our accounts, looking for ways to satisfy every single client need and delivering excellence in all matters relating to client support and relationships. They provide guidance, attend to daily needs and identify new pathways for business expansions.
As our Client Coordinator, you are the face representing Abarca and the foundation of Client Success operational support. Your job is to identify and respond proactively and quickly to any situation pertaining to clients. You will identify, respond, and triage any situation our clients bring up, ensuring that excellent service is delivered to our pharmacies, payers, health plans, and unions. Your strategic and enthusiastic solution-driven mind will put our clients at the core of everything to maintain and guarantee the best experience for them, ensuring a positive relationship between client and organization.
The fundamentals for the job
- Follow up on pending topics and reach out to other business areas to provide timely resolutions.
- Support and identify special projects and process improvement opportunities to enhance organizational processes and service deliveries. Manage and document project tasks.
- Be the first-tier support for Darwin Users; this requires a good understanding of Darwin Platform logics and functionality as well as client business requirements and benefit rules.
- Service Level Agreement oversight, including understanding and ensuring change requests from clients are submitted through CRM and confirmed to client within the agreed times.
- Maintenance and tracking of customer relationship management systems deliverables per areas/clients assigned. Use of dashboards and reports to track client or internal agreed upon service level agreements, at-risk projects, or timelines and escalate appropriately within Client Success.
- Prepare and/or request client reports from other operational departments within Abarca.
- Generate and analyze reports to make recommendations internally and to clients as well as identify proactively any issues with output content.
- Manage client communication on Darwin global alerts as well as Darwin development release notes.
What we expect of you:
The bold requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business, Science or a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- 1+ year of experience within Client Management or related position.
- Project coordination experience.
- Experience in handling client relations with attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- We are proud to offer a flexible hybrid work model which will require certain on-site workdays (Puerto Rico Location Only)
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefit manager, health care, and/ or health insurance.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
At Abarca we value and celebrate diversity. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of Abarca and ensure Abarca’s workforce reflects the communities it serves. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Abarca Health LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Applicant must be a United States’ citizen. Abarca Health LLC does not sponsor employment visas at this time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.