Billing Customer Support Specialist
Billing Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Billing Customer Support Specialist to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are able to explain and help others understand the problem and solution. You’re an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems. You are always curious to learn more – you might not know all of the answers, but you’re eager to find them. You are not fearful of new technology, a hard worker who gets things done, and you have the ability to switch gears quickly and adjust your priorities and focus appropriately. Most importantly, you LOVE numbers and all things billing! You can easily adapt to change, and work well in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
What You Will Do:
We’re looking for a Billing Customer Support Specialist to help us on the front-lines. The Billing Customer Support Specialist will contribute to team and company goals by providing human-centric and timely billing support to our customers with a strong emphasis on providing an excellent experience to our customers. You will work under the direction of the Controller and will work closely with the Accounting and Billing Team.
How You Will Succeed:
- Be the primary point-person for incoming billing support requests via email, chat, and/or scheduled phone support
- Perform daily billing tasks including preparation of refunds/credits, issuing invoices, processing of customer account changes, responding to customer billing inquiries, and assisting customers in updating billing information.
- Communicate complexities in a clear, concise way that is easy for customers to understand
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our set customer inbound ticket quotas
- Assist in monitoring of past due customer accounts
- Maintain written and/or video process documentation
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues
- Ad hoc analysis and project support as requested by management
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service role focused on billing
- Working knowledge of billing concepts, particularly SaaS billing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to effectively multi-task, manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- The ability to manage and resolve customer support requests in a timely and professional manner
- The ability to work well within a remote team environment
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000 per year (USD)
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location.Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!