Bilingual Customer Support Associate
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (8%)
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Next Insurance is a fast-growing tech company based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we are proud to have achieved a company valuation of $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
We are looking for a bright, motivated and driven individual to join our team and help us accomplish our mission of combining insurance know-how, innovative technology and world-class customer service. As a Bilingual Customer Support Associate, you will ensure our customers receive a timely and quality customer experience while focusing on reviewing and accurately troubleshooting our customers needs and assisting in the management of their insurance policies. This is a fast paced role on a highly collaborative team where individuals have the chance to contribute meaningfully to a rapidly growing business in an exciting industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsibilities include issuing insurance certificates, processing policy changes, assisting in process improvement and supporting our pay as you go insurance program
- Assist customers/prospects/partner agents with questions and concerns, helping them find the right coverage for their business insurance needs
- Provide outstanding customer service and support
- Provide customers with insurance quotes for various insurance policies
- Work with our partners to solve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Drive and/or participate in ad hoc projects that help solve pressing business concerns such as:
- Help translate our internal customer account portals and Terms and Conditions
- Shadow new agents during new agent training
- Meet with Product teams to help understand customer needs
What We Need:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- 1-2 + years working in customer service
- Property & Casualty Insurance License (preferred)
- Detail orientation in everything you do: there is a lot of customer and policy information flying by you having a keen eye here is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to assist with customer needs, problem solve, answer questions, and leave a positive impression
- Personal standard for excellence: Strong process orientation and interest in finding better ways to do things
- Fearlessness and adaptability in a fast-moving, ever changing environment and ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Experience and comfort using a variety of software tools from Excel and G Suite, to policy management and accounting systems
The US hourly range for this full-time position is $19.59/hr – $24.06/hr. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire hourly rates for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including, without limitation, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. NEXT employees also have the opportunity to receive 1,000 Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) and 2,000 stock options and our benefits package, consisting of our partially subsidized medical plan, fully subsidized vision/dental options, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), flexible paid time off, parental leave and more. Overtime pay for hourly workers as required by law.
One of our core values is ‘Play as a Team’; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. NEXT Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non- job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. NEXT’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.