Answering Service Person
Spanish-English Bilingual Phone Answering Service Person Wanted
Currently seeking a bilingual rep to handle both English and Spanish language calls.
Applicants must be available from 8 am to 6 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
$18/hr to start; Escalates to $19/hr after 90 days;
Escalates again to $20/hr after 180 days
In the beginning, there will be a lot of downtime. When you are not answering calls, you will be supporting current customer service personnel by reviewing our clients’ web presences.
- Google Maps listings
- Search Engine Optimization factors on our clients’ websites
- Website content (articles / videos)
- Social media content / posting / engagement
- Current services utilized by our clients and opportunities for additional, relevant services
The following skills / attributes are required for this job:
- Showing up to work on time and staying for the entire work period
- Prioritizing answering all inbound calls within 3 rings no matter what
- Learning SEO (search engine optimization) and reviewing current client accounts for opportunities to improve their web presence
- Familiarity with email, social media such as facebook, instagram, etc.
- Ability to learn new skills and read necessary supporting materials
This is a 1099 position to start, and this position is on a trial basis for the first 90 days. If you are successful after 90 days, not only will your pay be raised from $18 to $19 per hour, but you will be converted into an employee with benefits.
To apply, respond via email to email@example.com using the subject line: Quien esta ahi?
If you don’t respond using that subject line, your reply will be ignored, as it shows that you didn’t read this ad in its entirety.
In your reply, please include the following:
- Your time zone
- Your availability (which shift you are looking for)
- Attach a short recorded message to your email – find a magazine or article online, and read the first 5 sentences aloud in Spanish, then again in English so we can gauge your speaking voice. (Please ensure your recording is an MP3 or other common audio file type.)
- 2-3 dates and times you’re available for a brief phone interview
- Attach a copy of your resume