Advanced Support Consultant I
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Advanced Support Consultant I
Remote, United States
job requisition id
Are you a passionate innovator looking to harness the power of technology to do more good? You’ve come to the right place. At Bonterra, our purpose is to power those who power social impact. To that end, we serve the people who make social good possiblethe doers behind the scenes across nonprofits, public agencies, corporations, philanthropic organizations, and foundations.
As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
The Advanced Support Consultant (ASC) II is responsible for providing superior reactive and proactive support for customers who are considered Apricot Essentials and/or Core Clients, as well as clients who have purchased ETO/Penelope Silver or Gold Packages. The ASC will be responsible for adhering to a clearly defined statement of work, which may vary depending on the customer’s needs.
Internally the ASC works cross functionally with other SSG teams, including Support, Product, Professional Services, Development, Special Projects, Sales and Account Management, Partnerships & Alliances, Marketing, and the Executive Team.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in each customers’ use of ETO, Apricot, and/or Penelope software, including any customizations and add-ons.
- Meet regularly with customers via phone (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on what is defined in the statement of work) to review open cases and issues.
- Respond to customer calls and emails in an extremely timely manner (meeting established levels of service including initial response time, time to close, etc., as defined in the customer’s statement of work).
- Diagnose and escalate issues as needed to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Document all client interactions and time spent in our tracking system as requiredthe ASC will be held accountable for a utilization target
- Provide ad-hoc coaching and training on ETO/Apricot best practices, as well as access to product documentation and formal training.
- Interface with the Account Manager and Client Success Manager to provide a high level of customer service without unnecessary overlap
Bonterra is the preeminent provider of Non-Profit Performance Management Software. Thousands of non-profits throughout the US and Canada are using our product, Apricot Software, so that they can generate reports to secure funding and of equal importance, make informed decisions in an effort to maximize program effectiveness. The Customer Support department is seeking an intelligent, energetic, creative, and motivated Customer Support Specialist.
- 2+ years of professional experience in relevant industry such as technical support or customer success
- Proficient in SAP Business Objects Reporting
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills with technical agility and creativity
- Interest in technology and a desire to solve problems independently
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Passion for human services and an infectious smile
- Experience with ETO and/or Apricot software
- Technical background/experience such as system administration, implementation, technical specifications for developers, or consulting; report writing; business acumen; applied statistics; evaluation experience
- Non-Profit organizational experience or background
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
Our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management – share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sick leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, diversity of thought and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.