- USA Only
- 1 applicant (5%)
Writer / Editor
Neenah, WI, US, 54913
Functional Area: Editorial/Writing/Research
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
The purpose of this position is to develop new content and update existing content within stock products and custom projects, as well as provide expertise through written and oral expression via internal and external communication outlets. This position will also serve as a subject matter resource for other individuals and departments in the company and for external customers/clients/business partners. Incumbents will be required to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge.
Assignments are primarily related to standard products/services. Participation in unique projects (cross-department initiatives both within and outside of Editorial) is anticipated and will align with subject matter knowledge and/or development opportunity. An emphasis is placed on knowledge acquisition and expertise development. The work location for this role can be onsite at our Neenah corporate campus, hybrid or 100% remote from home.
- Researches, writes, reviews and/or edits material for guides/manuals, handbooks, newsletters and on-line services.
- Provides regulatory knowledge, product knowledge and training support to external customers via phone and e-mail.
- Suggests new products/services and revisions of existing products/services.
- Actively seeks to stay current with trends and specific developments in assigned subject areas in order to facilitate the above responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to assigned subject matter.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, two years of additional related experience may be considered.
- 1+ years of experience as a researcher and writer or editor in a deadline-oriented publishing or research environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Adobe InCopy and Content Management Systems preferred.
- Editing, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into layman terms.
- Ability to plan projects and meet deadlines, working both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge/experience with assigned market/regulatory topics a plus.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel up to 10% to customer sites and/or industry and training events required, depending on level and assignment.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
J. J. Keller provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, etc. The compensation range for this role is $24.45 to $30.55 which varies depending on factors including, but not limited to, a candidate’s overall experience and geographic location. Note that J. J. Keller is not currently recruiting employees to work in California. J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.