Workday Configuration Analyst - Payroll
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Workday Configuration Analyst – Payroll (Remote)
KnowBe4, the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” in 8 countries, plus we’ve earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Workday Configuration Analyst – Payroll will partner with our internal teams to assist in the implementation, optimization, and subsequent maintenance of Workday and integrated applications. The individual in this role will maximize system efficiencies in an effort to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business, serving as a subject matter expert.
- Provide day-to-day configuration and business support of HRIS systems for core Payroll teams
- Maintain and support Workday enterprise-wide payroll production system security, organizational structures, business processes, tasks, notifications, system enhancements and provide data entry support.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to Workday and third party integrations
- Develop reports, dashboards, and worklets
- Setup scheduled reports and understand the required permissions for report sharing and support the various reporting types such as composite, matrix and advanced reports
- Work closely with stakeholders to maximize existing processes and design new system changes to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business across all Workday modules
- Follow SDLC methodology for feature development
- Apply change management policies for deploying changes to production
- Proactively work with the team to continuously improve system configuration and reporting to advance the quality of information provided to stakeholders
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in all work aspects
- Understand basic database architecture, tables, functional interactions, and recognize and understand impacts to downstream systems
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes
- Coordinate with our technical writers to develop informative,coherent and usable documentation
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues
- Required minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Workday Pro Payroll or Workday Payroll Fundamentals Certified
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing and supporting Workday Payroll
- Possess experience with Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer and iLoad)
- History of leading and supporting successful projects
- Excellent knowledge of database reporting and analysis tools including Excel
- Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems and questions
- Ability to communicate, present and interact effectively with all levels of management with effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with third party vendors as well as people within the organization
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
The base pay for this position ranges from $100,000 – $120,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant’s skills and experience align with the job description listed above.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code – all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.