Title: Wellness Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO or Remote
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you’ll make an impact
SonderMind is hiring a Customer Service Representative (known as Wellness Coordinators ), who are tasked with building rapport with our clients and providers in order to provide a world-class customer experience through researching billing and claims, assisting clients in connecting with a therapist, setting expectations related to the SonderMind experience, provide basic technical support for use of SonderMind platform, and are sometimes required to assist clients experiencing emotional distress.
Wellness Coordinators use customer service and time management skills to complete all tasks in a timely manner and are held accountable to individual metrics. This role receives high call volumes and will include taking calls while also responding to emails and chats.
Our Ideal Candidate
Ideal candidates will have previous customer service or call center experience with specific focus in healthcare processes. This candidate must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment, adapt to change quickly, communicate clearly with a variety of clients and providers to support them on their mental wellness journey, as well as maintain a positive communication style while explaining the ongoing improvements to make mental health more accessible, approachable, and utilized. You are an advocate for change and believe in the big picture’.
Success looks like
- Within two weeks, fully understand our client journey and be able to support basic client onboarding
- Within three weeks, understand SonderMind’s technology platform and answer basic customer and therapist requests
- Within one month, support most client and therapist requests via chat, email, or phone
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment (required)
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in Healthcare (preferred)
- A flexible schedule (holidays and weekends) and ability to work overtime if needed
- Experience navigating multiple platforms when working with a caller in a flexible, fast paced, high volume environment
- Reliable internet access and the ability to work in a HIPAA compliant environment
Nice to Have
- You have had previous experience with a ticketing system/sales or CRM systems
- Familiarity with working in a remote environment
- You have worked at a startup previously and/or have behavioral health experience
- You are able to adapt quickly to process adjustments
- A critical thinking and problem solving mindset
- An ownership mindset with a focus on providing quick and accurate resolutions for our callers
- A high sense of urgency, proactivity, self motivation
What we value
- Transparency: We say what we mean and mean what we say
- Bucketworthiness: We can be relied upon to not let our bucket leak
- Ownership: We take initiative to act before being asked
- Courage: We move fast, take calculated risks and (sometimes) fail
- Empathy: We treat others with respect and assume their best intentions
- Passion: We loosely hold strong opinions, debate and then commit forcefully
- Shifts are decided on seniority and performance based metrics; they are subject to change. Weekend and holiday availability may be required
- This role has an anticipated start date of August 15, 2022. All hires will be required to attend a 3.5 week, paid, company training as part of their employment at SonderMind. Full attendance is required and non-attendance may result in termination. Training is held 8:00am – 5:00pm Mountain Time, Monday – Friday.
This role is a full-time , non-exempt position. The anticipated pay rate for this role is $21.64 per hour.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A generous PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition )
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary