- Europe Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover is reimagining the future of modern luxury by design through our distinct British brands. Our purpose is to ‘Live the Exceptional with Soul’ by being the proud creators of modern luxury and being guided by a set of behaviours we call our Creators’ Code: Customer Love; Unity; Integrity; Growth; Impact.
Looking for a dynamic role that blends your passion for creative digital animation with your love for vehicle design? Come and be part of UK's biggest design studio as our Visualisation Manager!
As the mastermind behind our cutting-edge digital animation assets, you'll play a critical role in bringing our vehicle designs to life at every stage of the process. With your keen eye for detail and expert knowledge of digital datasets, you'll deliver stunning visualisations of pre-rendered vehicles and materials at lightning speed.
This is an exciting new position where the successful candidate will be part of Jaguar Land Rover's future growth and be able to immerse yourself in modern luxury.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Managing the production of all design digital image assets, making sure they are on schedule to support vehicle design and materiality reviews.
- Work closely with the design teams to manage the accuracy of image projects to the latest data and material application.
- Ensure creative direction and a Modern Luxury lens is applied to all digital image content, so quality and a consistent look and feel is applied according to Brand and vehicle design requirements.
- Ensure standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to by members of the team in various squads to maintain consistent workflow approach.
- Specialise in the development of new image creation techniques, ensuring the team seeks and applies new technologies in image production.
- Create, develop and implement new creative ideas and challenge conventional thinking in problem solving
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure two-way communication and feedback on project feasibility
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Digital Visualisation experience and ability to lead a team delivering in the production of digital creative visual assets at pace.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of multi-skilled Digital artists.
- Flexibility in delivery of assets and timescales, adapting to changing priorities.
- Expert communication and the ability to present digital assets to senior leadership including the Vehicle Design Director
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Commitment to design execution and continuous learning
- Experience using 2D design compositing & editing tools e.g. Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere
- Experience using 3D modelling & visualisation tools e.g. VRED, Maya, Blender & Unreal
- Understanding of the Vehicle Design process and knowledge of design roles, from concept generation to production design delivery
- Experience of aesthetic judgement of CG imagery
- An exceptional understanding and passion for luxury brands and experience
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan, private medical cover and performance related bonus scheme. As a manager, you’ll also be able to select one of our luxury premium vehicles to lease at a fraction of the cost. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office.
At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.