Vice President of Revenue Operations
- 0 applicants (0%)
VP of Revenue Operations
One platform, a whole world of opportunity
Right now, the best jobs are limited to people in a handful of the world’s wealthiest cities, yet brilliant people are everywhere. Driven to overturn the status quo and distribute opportunities equally around the world, Oyster launched its global employment platform to help companies hire, pay, and care for talent anywhere.
When it comes to global employment, we walk the walk. We’re proof that companies don’t need an office to create a highly-engaged culture. Since the company’s inception in January 2020, Oyster has:
Created a fully-distributed, vibrant team of 500+ employees across 60+ countries
Established a diverse leadership team and an employee base that’s 60% female
Achieved one of the highest employee engagement scores in its class
Raised $150 million in Series C funding at a valuation of over $1 billion!
Our momentum speaks to the power of global employment—and we’re just getting started! If you want to change the world with Oyster be empowered to work remotely while doing so, we’d love for you to apply!
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote and you can work from home. Forever. That said, this role does require that you are based within +5 / -5 UTC.
Oyster is looking for a Vice President of Revenue Operations (RevOps) to lead the team responsible for several mission critical tasks related to sales processes, operations and enablement, as well as our monetization strategy.
The VP of RevOps will collaborate with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, design and deliver enablement and training programs, and influence the alignment of all revenue operations. This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales efficiency and determine growth goals.
RevOps supports and leads critical decisions for the future of Oyster and this role is an excellent opportunity if you want to lead the direction of an exciting, fast-growth company!
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate closely with senior company leadership and global sales leaders to attain growth objectives, while fostering strong relationships and alignment with Sales through cross-functional collaboration in developing go-to-market strategies for acquisition, utilization, and retention
- Drive and oversee all aspects of sales operations, process optimization, technology stack, territory planning, commission and incentive plans, lead-to-deal processes, proposals and sales enablement
- Establish and maintain a consistent operating cadence and rigor across all sales functions to ensure the health of key performance metrics such as forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Design and implement global training programs for sales, customer success, and go to market teams
- Create and execute on new revenue & business models for new products and features
- Lead the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Proactively oversee and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Define key metrics and performance dashboards
- Build and drive process, change management, and operational efficiencies within go to market organizations
- Support executive deliverables such as board reviews, executive QBRs, strategic planning, and more as needed
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of experience in a sales operations, strategy and/or sales leadership role in B2B SaaS environments
- Ability to lead through influence, working alongside organizational leadership (Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Executive Team)
- Proven track record of successful change management, building aligned tooling, and developing methods to measure and systemize Sales KPIs for internal teams and customers
- Exceptional people leadership skills: acquire, develop, and retain top industry talent to perform beyond expectations
- Deep understanding of standard business practices related to sales operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high-degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with executive-level partners
- Expertise and experience with GTM tools including Salesforce
You’ll also need…
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent English language skills
How we work together at Oyster
Our values guide the work we do, the decisions we make, and the culture that makes us special. We elevate talent. We build trust. We thrive together.
Our mission is to create a more equal world—one global hire at a time. Everything we do ladders up to our mission—and that doesn’t just mean building software. We develop programs, participate in workshops, and create dedicated teams to ensure we successfully support companies and knowledge workers in this new world of work.
We embrace asynchronous communication and collaborative work—and we share how we work in the Oyster Public HQ —to help other global teams learn from our experiences.
How YOU work
Different countries have different statutory benefits, different cultures have different norms, and different people have different needs! In order to best support and encourage our diverse team, we’ve created How YOU Work; a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Oyster.
- Work from anywhere: Oyster is a borderless, HQ-less company. As long as your work gets done on time, your team has the support they need, and you’re authorized to work where you live, the world is truly your Oyster.
- Paid time off: We’re all about taking breaks—we all need it. Oyster provides employees with 40 days off each year, which includes public/bank holidays and vacation/holiday leave (unless your country mandates more).
- Mental health support: We consider your mental health a top priority. We offer access to Plumm, a mental well-being service, to support your mental health.
- Wellbeing allowance: Each month, Oyster will top up your Juno wallet with a wellbeing allowance. Juno Points can be applied to anything that helps you show up to work as your best self, whether that’s your internet bill, a class, gym membership, or houseplants. The choices are endless!
- Flexible parental leave: Families are created in lots of different ways. Our parental leave policy applies to all employees who are becoming parents, regardless of they become a parent. Oysters are eligible for a minimum of three months of paid parental leave and your job will be held for 12 months (or longer if required by local jurisdiction).
- WFH stipend: $3000 stipend to spend on your laptop and any other equipment you need for your home office; we’ll get you up and running in no time!