IProspectCheck is hiring a
Who is iprospectcheck?
- We are a highly service oriented, fast growing, family owned, and operated employment screening company located in Granite Bay, California.
- We serve clients around the world.
- We are seeking our next Verification Specialist to help us continue our long tradition of creating excellent growth through providing extraordinary service.
What will it take to be successful?
- A Verification Specialist will be responsible for using telephone, email and fax to communicate with employers, schools, state boards, and online databases to verify current and previous employment, education, professional licenses, certifications and references for our clients as part of their pre-employment screening process. Pre-employment screening orders must be processed according to contractual agreements and client standards.
- Conduct investigative research to ensure customer orders are processed thoroughly and efficiently.
- Provide both internal and external customers with professional service and issue resolution.
- Handle Personal Identifying Information confidentially and responsibly.
- Employ knowledge of products, services, and workflows to appropriately process orders as instructed and respond to internal and external customer questions.
- Log clear and detailed notes documenting research steps and actions taken on each order.
- Analyze collected data and personal documents and evaluate their relevance and applicability.
- Prepare accurate and grammatically correct reports summarizing the data collected from research and verification interviews.
- Maintain a personal performance level that meets or exceeds the established production and quality goals of the department requirements.
- 1+ years of customer service, research, or investigative experience.
- Expert computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Searches, Database Lookups).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attuned to customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions as established by company or customer.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using time management and organization skills.
- Team player with the ability to work with a wide variety of people in local and remote locations.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- We comply with EEO and all other regulations.
- Job Type: Full-time, Remote
Please support us by letting IProspectCheck know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.