Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
AIMING TO MAKE THE DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE A SAFE PLACE WITH A USER FRIENDLY PLATFORM? COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you a UX-developer with excellent design and development skills and would you like to contribute to the improvement of information security of organizations worldwide? Then this job opening is an excellent fit for you!
Guardian360 is looking for an UX-developer with passion for design and development to join our team.
Your main challenge is to present large amounts of information security data in a clear way. As a UX-developer, you ensure that dashboards and screens look attractive, where user expectations are exceeded by the usability. You know what it takes to visualize (complex) data and you dare to share your vision on where future of the Guardian360 Lighthouse dashboard should go with colleagues and our platinum partners.
You will focus on renewing and making the dashboard and various flows within the Guardian360 Lighthouse platform future-proof. You will build several prototypes and work on the flows for common activities. You will regularly debate with the software engineers in our team. You like to get direct feedback from users, and you are visible to the users of our platform because of that.
Nice vacancy but what is the culture like?
The Guardian360 team currently works from the Netherlands and Thailand, . The team’ s working language is English. In the morning (time zone UTC+1) there is a lot of room for working together, while in the afternoon there is time to work independently. Of course, there are also colleagues available to consult with during the afternoon.
Our culture is mainly characterized by ‘working together’. We work hard but also take enough time to share fun moments together. Personal fit with all Guardian360 colleagues is essential to be able to perform well.
Guardian360 works 100% through partners. Our platinum partners are in direct contact with the Guardian360 team and have a voice in the content and priority of the Guardian360 backlog. Our gold and authorized partners are primarily supported by our distributors. However, to ensure that what we do matches what the market is asking of us, the entire team is involved in presales and technical support.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work remotely (Global position);
- You will contribute to the information security of organizations worldwide.
- The opportunity to lay the foundation for the Guardian360 front-end of the future.
- A steep learning curve in the field of information security.
- A small and passionate team.
- You are able to shape the Guardian360 organization by taking on tasks that go beyond your field of expertise.
- A lot of freedom to shape and implement your front-end vision.
- A salary that justifies your knowledge and experience.
- 25 days off each year.
- Retirement planning.
- The ability to choose your own laptop or workstation.
- Fresh and healthy lunch in the office every day.
- Monthly chair massage.
- Unlimited use of our Academy.
- Unlimited use of the gym in Utrecht.
- Social drinks, lunches and other (teambuilding) activities.
What do you bring to the team?
You have the following competencies:
- Customer engaged.
- Effective and transparent communication.
- Learning Ability.
- Analytical thinking.
In addition, you have:
- A minimum of five years of work experience in a similar position. This role is only suitable for a professional who can work independently.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React or VueJS.
- Experience with various test frameworks for unit, integration, e2e and browser testing.
- An optimal workflow by using the right combination of tooling.
- Experience as a specialist that looks beyond your own field of expertise.
Of course, it is also extremely important that you are aware of the importance of information security.
Our hiring process
We’ll go through this process together:
- Read the vacancy (well done 😉).
- Providing feedback on the Guardian360 Lighthouse platform to share your vision. Delivering a prototype to show your UX, design and development skills is a plus.
- Personality tests.
- First interview.
- Directors’ interview.
- Trial day.
Send your e-mail and cell phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a login to Guardian360 Lighthouse within one working day.