Systems Analyst - ServiceNow
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Systems Analyst (ServiceNow)
job requisition id
Security Clearance required:
No clearance required
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
What you will do:
At Cognosante you will work as a ServiceNow intern/administrator in ServiceNow Practice and platform solutions offerings. You would work on high-impact and challenging projects across the different businesses in our organization. This is a remote role. You will be constantly challenged to think about innovating and improving our way of working, setting up best practices, and being a servicenow system administrator’ in the company.
Moreover, as a ServiceNow intern/administrator, you will have multiple opportunities to implement platform applications and features that transform and optimize the way we operate our business. Through innovation and the efforts of our multidisciplinary team across the business, you contribute to changing their daily work life and also the way ServiceNow’s applications function.
You will join an existing team, working to support a high visibility and fast- paced ServiceNow practice delivering quality solutions to the public sector. You will help to adhere to platform governance, best practices, and will drive and execute innovation in the field of platform analytics, API’s and integrations, & self-service, so, therefore, be working hand in hand with ServiceNow practice leadership, client delivery owner/managers, platform architects, developers, and administrators.
Your scope of work / Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare and get certification in ServiceNow administration
- Develop basic workflows, administer the basic platform offerings and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications
- Understand and administer basic platform functions and offerings
- Gain hands on platform administration, test automation, and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers
- Learn and upskill on development of new ServiceNow applications, update or modify code for application functionality, integrations from initiation to completion, tailored to the requirements
- Understand basic concepts of customization, low-code, no-code and OOB scenarios
- Focus on code quality and reusability and testing the components created.
- Ability to deliver in high paced work environment and team centric focus
- You will be required to obtain certifications for CSA (Certified as ServiceNow System Administrator) and CAD ( Certified as ServiceNow Application Developer) within your first 8 weeks of employment.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or STEM related field.
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture, software application architecture, and the ability to consult with mentors and self-learning orientation.
- Passion for new technology learning.
- Awareness and basic knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML).
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations.
- Result-oriented and good communication skills
$61,595.85 – $92,393.78
The pay range for this job is determined by various factors, including but not necessarily limited to location, responsibilities of the job, and alignment with market data. When determining a salary for this role, the following factors may will be taken into consideration – contract-specific affordability, education, knowledge, skills, competencies and experience. The estimate displayed represents the salary range for this position and is just one component of Cognosante’s total compensation package for employees and is not necessarily reflective of actual compensation that may be earned, nor a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee.
Cognosante will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position.
Like many other growing companies, Cognosante has been targeted by scammers attempting to make fraudulent job offers to potential candidates. Communication from Cognosante recruiting will only be sent with an official corporate domain email (e.g., @cognosante.com or @accurate.com) and not a commercial domain e-mail (e.g., @gmail.com or @yahoo.com). We will never request payment from you, nor will we send payment to you, prior to your start date. If you have been asked to send or receive any payment, or if you have any doubt about whether you have been contacted by a Cognosante employee, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you.
Cognosante is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.