Surgery Scheduling Coordinator
- USA Only
LI-Remote Surgery Scheduling Coordinator
- US, US, Field
- Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
- Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- Location: Field
- Field State: Various
- Ref#: 104273
Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities
- LI-Remote Surgery Scheduling Coordinator will schedule cases and maintain relationships with the scheduling offices of our client surgeons and hospitals in your designated region.
- Regional Operations Coordinators obtain case and patient information including insurance and ICD10 codes via phone, email, website as well as fax, and enter that information into our scheduling system so attention to detail while multitasking is crucial.
- As a Regional Coordinator, you will also collaborate with the NCS field staff in your region.
- Given the importance of communication and customer service, this career path is a natural fit for someone who is a “people” person that takes satisfaction in having a clear line of sight regarding their contribution to patient care.
Required Skills / Capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) required in order to communicate effectively with sales, NCS clinical staff, and customers
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills
- Demonstrated typing and proof-reading skills
- Professionalism, organization and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites, document management software and ability to navigate internet
- Demonstrated ability to coach, communicate and work effectively with others in order to clarify decisions for data entry
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 to 4 years of progressive administrative responsibility including at least 6 months of data entry experience.
- Call center or other experience making and receiving 50-75 calls per day is a plus.
- Experience with high email volume is also a plus.
Travel and/or Physical Requirements
- Physical requirement typical of an office setting
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive’s EEO policy is available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company’s less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company’s comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients.