Strategic Partnership Manager
Strategic Partnership Manager
Remote Worker – N/A ICF
ABOUT ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL
Associations International is a full-service association management firm providing services and support for international and domestic associations. We focus on the needs of each of our partner associations, helping them build their membership, promote their missions, and support their value.
Above all, we nourish their ability to grow. We hire diverse and talented people who drive the success of our partner associations by bringing their talents, passions, and expertise to the team. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of respect and belonging and are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient from 2013-2021.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The International Coaching Federation & Foundation (ICF) is the largest resource for business and personal coaches, representing more than 40,000 members and 30,000 credential holders. ICF supports and preserves the integrity of coaching through standards supported by the individual membership.
The Strategic Partnership Manager plays a critical role in supporting execution of ICF’s strategy and business growth. This individual will identify, negotiate, and manage alliances and partnerships that assist the organization in meeting its strategic business objectives, broaden the reach to potential customers, and accelerate growth within selected relationships that has executed a formal agreement with the ICF.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify, negotiate, and manage organizational partnerships that will broaden ICF’s market reach and accelerate growth.
- Develop plans for identifying, engaging, and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships or alliances, including the development of all appropriate communications demonstrating the value of potential partnership opportunities.
- Responsible for managing relationships with client executives and top decision makers among our strategic account base to grow ICF’s customer offering beyond current products and services.
- This person will lead thinking on new business models and drive joint business development between ICF and its partners in this space.
- Consult with each ICF FO and the impacted ICF GE Departments to confirm the overall viability of each partnership using a project management approach will be applied to evaluate any new project or tactic that would result from a new strategic partnership.
- Serve multiple leadership and project management functionseach of which suggest varying degrees of task responsibility.
- Research potential partners and develops list of prospects to support special initiatives.
- Cultivates relationships with appropriate connections.
- Writes strong proposals and presentations.
The Manager of Partnership Development plays a critical role in supporting execution of ICF’s strategy and business growth. The individual will manage alliances and partnerships, broaden our reach, and accelerate growth to achieve a common objective to further these goals:
- Expand existing opportunities for ICF to serve as industry thought leaders
- Emphasize expert collaborations that will lead to the development of new research, content or products deemed valuable by members of both audiences
- Increase number of business opportunities for existing ICF stakeholders
- Increase channels for organizational growth
- Bachelor’s Degree required and minimum of 7+ years of experience growing, leading, and developing business organizations in association management or nonprofit management.
- Proven ability in managing strategic partnership programs required.
- Self-motivated, action oriented, analytical, and strategic thinker who can roll up sleeves in getting things done with an ability to drive strategic direction.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Result and achievement focused individual with proven track record.
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, sound judgment, and the ability to listen and synthesize information.
- Strong verbal communications and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- Enthusiastic, upbeat personality with a true commitment to the work of ICF.
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of database programs.
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships within diverse environments.
- Strong problem-solving skills predicated on solid information gathering and analytical thinking.
- Certified Association Executive (CAE) through the American Society of Association Executives.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in professional coaching.
WHY JOIN ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL?
- Flexibility:remote, hybrid, and in office options
- Competitive compensation : based on skills and experience
- Benefits: Full benefit package including medical, and company paid dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Retirement: 401(k) plan which includes company contributions
- Time Off: Comprehensive time off to do the things you love including holidays, vacation, sick, and floating holidays.
- Culture: Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient 2013- 2021.
Associations International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. AI recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires support in applying, please reach out to our HR team at 859-219-3567.