Special Projects Coordinator
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Special Projects Coordinator
Locations: United States of America – Remote Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition Id: JR – 099940
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter:
This multifaceted role, in the healthcare software and medical device industry, is pivotal within Baxter Care Solutions. The Special Projects Coordinator is a field-based role, responsible for coordinating and leading a specific project that is outside the scope of a company’s regular operations. These types of projects can include PMO initiatives or special events. The Coordinator will work closely with PMO Director to define project scope, objectives, results, and timelines, and will ensure that the project is completed within budget and on time.
- Baxter offers a great benefits package including Healthcare Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing project plans and timelines, defining project scope and objectives, and resolving project deliverables for special projects.
- Working with partners to identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure project success, including design, engineering, marketing, and finance teams.
- Coordinating project activities, including project kick-off meetings, status updates, and project closure activities.
- Ensuring project quality by reviewing project results, conducting quality assurance testing, and resolving issues.
- Handling project change requests and ensuring that all partners are advised of any changes.
- Communicating project status and progress to senior leadership and partners.
- Travel 0-10%.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or related experience within healthcare, IT, or business.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in project analyst, coordinator, or manager role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products to include, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to independently tackle complex issues and challenges through creative problem solving, involving internal co-workers and other departments.
- Ability to communicate critical instruction both written and verbally.
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all our employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. To that end, this position has a salary range of $64,000 – $96,000 plus an annual incentive bonus. The above range represents the expected base salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic/office location.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our products and therapies touch the lives of millions of people around the world every day, which is why we are focused on transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us. For 87 years and counting, we have been at the critical intersection where the ideas that save and sustain lives meet the providers who make it all happen. And now, we are determined to realize our boldest opportunities to transform global healthcare for years to come.