Software Support Analyst
- USA Only
Software Support Analyst (Investment Finance)
- (remote, full-time)
Do you obsess about making clients happy and dream of solving challenging technical and financial problems? Are you interested in quick promotion opportunities and as much responsibility as you can handle? This is an opportunity to be an early employee in an startup that competes with industry giants.
Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the back office for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- Fully remote company
- Exciting early-stage startup
- Passionate and excited about great software and making our clients happy
What will you do at this job?
- Discuss investments and software functionality with wealth manager clients
- Provide technical support by resolving issues and questions by phone and email
- Give webinars and 1-on-1 training to clients
- Implement new clients by converting data from their old software
- Assist in testing products with new software releases
- Help troubleshoot software bugs and work with development team to make fixes
- Build processes and procedures to help new team members
- Write and maintain documentation and articles about software functionality
What qualifications would help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Familiar with market operations (Exchanges, stocks, bonds, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be reliable and self starting, with a strong attention to detail
- Based in the USA, with a quiet home office and fast internet
- Must be tech savvy, able to write scripts and use macro languages
- Finance degree, Series 63 or equivalent experience
- Would be a plus to know FTP, SQL, DOS Batch, or REST APIs
How do we work remotely?
- You need a quiet home office, suitable for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack & Pragli for intra-office communication (you will be on video often)
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Gusto for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + unlimited paid time off + 401K match
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients