Senior Specialist - General Accounting
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Sr. Specialist-General Accounting–APD (Remote)
Work From Home • Remote
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Basic Purpose and Objective of the Position – Stated Briefly:
This position will be responsible for completing state registration and renewal filings for various Protective Asset Protection division entities, including AUL Corp and United States Warranty. The position will also maintain various legal documents, including assumption agreements and pledge agreements for our Dealer Owned Warranty program and reinsurance and custodial agreements for our reinsurance program. The position will work closely with our internal sales team as well as with our external agents and dealer customers. This position requires very high attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Prepare and maintain reinsurance agreements and custodial agreements for reinsurance companies, and manage necessary annual filings for reinsurance companies domiciled in Turks & Caicos.
- Complete annual state registrations and renewals for various Protective entities, including AUL Corp and United States Warranty Corp.
- Prepare and maintain assumption agreements and pledge collateral agreements for our Dealer Owned Warranty companies.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Insurance experience desired
- Bachelor degree in Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years’ experience of preparing, reviewing and approving documents, policies, or contracts.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Any Legal or Licensing experience is a huge plus
- Insurance or Dealership experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work independently
- Driven self starter that’s proven to take initiative.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong work ethic
- Strong documentation and follow-up skills
Protective’s targeted salary range for this position is $43,500 to $60,000.