Senior [SEO/Operational] Managers
- 3 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
Senior Operations Managers Wanted for Fast Growing, Fully Remote Agency
Codeless is an industry-leading SEO & content production agency that’s fueled some of the web’s fastest growing brands (including Robinhood, monday.com, and more). We’re the behind-the-scenes specialists that enterprise and high growth companies bring in to scale long-term traffic, leads, and sales.
We’re looking for ~1-2 new Americas-basedOperations Managers to join our fully-remote team.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of experience at the intersection managing operations for SEO and content marketing projects.
- Agency experience is preferred, as part of your role will be leading client interactions and working closely with them and our team to implement new strategies.
- Previous agency experience is also important because you’ll be juggling different types of clients, from B2B to cosmetics, where the tactical nuances might be completely different for each situation or scenario.
- Starting salary range will be between ~$60,000-120,000/year, including benefits, and depending on experience. Regular performance reviews and compensation increases are also expected at least ~1-2 times per year.
- Last but not least, our working environment is perfect for ambitious people who are comfortable with autonomy (no micromanaging), and ready to “level up” their experience working with some of the best brands on the Internet.
Typical Agency Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee “how work gets done,” constantly looking for new ways to streamline, speed up, reduce errors, and increase output of the entire team.
- Supervise Operational teams to constantly evaluate our existing SEO and content workflows, from researching and preparing topics to write, to how content gets assigned out, all the way through to final client approval, to help us consistently improve both speed and quality.
- Oversee the content assignment process to make sure the right writers are working on the right content at the right time.
- Developing and improving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes to help grow our team’s capabilities (vs. “doing it all yourself”).
- Manage, coach, and train day to day Operations team members, alongside our Strategy, Success, and Editorial teams, to deliver both client results and also your own department goals.
- Proactively work with clients to identify the root causes of bottlenecks on their accounts, along with brainstorming and implementing ways to remove those obstacles and barriers without sacrificing quality or accuracy of work.
- Work closely with client leads on other special planning and projects.
- Oversee regular client reporting with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs.
- Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Work closely with the management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to best practices.
If you’re interested and this sounds like a good fit, please apply here.
Here’s how the hiring process will work:
- We will be reviewing candidates over the next ~two weeks
- Interviews will be scheduled for mid-September, along with a paid test project if that goes well, and
- Then a potential start date as soon as October 1st 2023 (or slightly later, depending on your availability).
- If we don’t decide to move forward with you for some reason, and you complete the application form, we’ll let you know (so you won’t be ghosted or kept waiting).
- And we can keep your information on file, too, if you’d like to be considered for upcoming similar positions.