Senior [SEO/Operational] Managers
- 2 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
Senior SEO Managers Wanted for Fast Growing, Fully Remote Agency
Codeless is an industry-leading SEO & content production agency that’s fueled some of the web’s fastest growing brands (including Robinhood, monday.com, and more). We’re the behind-the-scenes specialists that enterprise and high growth companies bring in to scale long-term traffic, leads, and sales.
We’re looking for ~1-3 new Americas-basedSEO Managers to join our fully-remote team.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of experience at the intersection of SEO and content marketing.
- Agency experience is preferred, as part of your role will be leading client interactions and working closely with them and our team to implement new strategies.
- Previous agency experience is also important because you’ll be juggling different types of clients, from B2B to cosmetics, where the tactical nuances might be completely different for each situation or scenario.
- Starting salary range will be between ~$80,000-120,000/year, including benefits, and depending on experience. Regular performance reviews and compensation increases are also expected at least ~1-2 times per year.
- Last but not least, our working environment is perfect for ambitious people who are comfortable with autonomy (no micromanaging), and ready to “level up” their experience working with some of the best brands on the Internet.
Typical Agency SEO Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise Strategy & Success teams and perform high-level content analysis and keyword research to ensure alignment of client strategy with their short and long term goals.
- Audit existing on-site SEO issues, including content hierarchy, keyword cannibalization, canonicalization, and more.
- Oversee content relevance with search intent, SERP competition, and more.
- Developing and improving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes to help grow our team’s capabilities (vs. “doing it all yourself”).
- Manage, coach, and train day to day SEO team members, alongside our Editorial and Operations teams, to deliver both client results and also your own department goals.
- Work closely with client leads on other special planning and projects.
- Oversee regular client reporting with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs.
- Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors
- Work closely with the management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to best practices.
If you’re interested and this sounds like a good fit, please apply here.
Here’s how the hiring process will work:
- We will be reviewing candidates over the next ~two weeks
- Interviews will be scheduled for mid-September, along with a paid test project if that goes well, and
- Then a potential start date as soon as October 1st 2023 (or slightly later, depending on your availability).
- If we don’t decide to move forward with you for some reason, and you complete the application form, we’ll let you know (so you won’t be ghosted or kept waiting).
- And we can keep your information on file, too, if you’d like to be considered for upcoming similar positions.