Senior Paid Search Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Paid Search Specialist
Remote – United States
job requisition id
We Are Overstock:
At Overstock.com, we believe that everyone should “Be You!”. Overstock is a community that upholds a culture of understanding, acceptance, and respect. We believe a person’s individuality is at the core of diversity, and those traits, beliefs, and characteristics should be valued and embraced. Living by this ethos is essential to the success of our business. Our goal is to foster a more diverse environment where every employee visibly demonstrates inclusive behaviors and respect for individuals.
This position is eligible for remote work. Currently we can hire employees in the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming. This role will have occasional on site expectations.
- Manage paid shopping and Google PMAX campaign strategy and execution.
- Drive full funnel conversions and profitable growth across responsible paid media.
- Work with merchandising partners to optimize product selection and visibility.
- Provide guidance and testing with developers for marketing tags/pixels.
- Assist in managing and utilizing 1P and platform audiences to drive performance.
- Optimize app conversion and tracking through paid campaigns.
- Execute creative and performance testing strategies across ad platforms.
- Prioritize development projects and help drive budget allocation decisions.
- Manage relationships with key vendors – Google, Microsoft, 3P Search etc.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- 3-5+ years of e-commerce paid search advertising experience.
- Experience in executing media buys across multiple PPC platforms.
- Experience managing ad budgets in excess of $10 million a year.
- Track record of driving efficient growth through paid shopping.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with external and internal teams.
- A background in data analysis or database marketing is strongly preferred.
- Experience with large data and shopping feeds (500k+ SKUs). is preferred.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and innovative in a fast paced, ever-evolving work environment.
- Search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Bid Management Tools)
- Web Analytics (GA360/GA4)
- Excel/Google Sheets
- Analytics & Visualization tools (Tableau, Microstrategy)
- SQL & Python is a plus
- Big Query/Google Cloud is a plus.
- MMP (Appsflyer) & CDP (mParticle) experience is a plus.
Base Pay Range
$68,000 – $84,000
Who We Are:
We’re a passionate group of collaborative problem solvers and creative innovators, working on cutting-edge technology. From building award-winning retail applications (with amazing AR functionality) to creating leading blockchain and machine learning technologies, each of us embodies a unique value and contributes a diverse perspective to the team.
What We Offer:
- 401k (6% match)
- Flexible Schedules
- Onsite Health Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development Program, & Mentorship Program
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Overstock Women’s Network (OWN)
- And More…
*Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
This position requires you to sit, stand and perform general office functions. You may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job- related characteristic protected by law.