Senior Mortgage Compliance Analyst
- USA Only
Senior Mortgage Compliance Analyst – Remote
- Employee Type: Full-Time Regular
- Location: Remote
About Guaranteed Rate Companies:
We’re Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone. We’re based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more we grow, the more we can help people—and we’ve been growing exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents, hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices. We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe you’re a perfect fit? We’d love to hear from you.
What’s the Role?
- Employee who is responsible for managing Guaranteed Rate’s document vendor.
- Integrate with Guaranteed Rate’s document vendors
- Work directly with document vendor, business, and technology to result issues
- Escalate issues as necessary to Compliance Management
- Test documents
- Assist with maintenance of documents
- Develop document resources for Compliance Department use
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Encompass and/or Empower preferred
- Experience with document vendors preferred
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication abilities
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.