Senior Manager, Inventory Innovations
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (100%)
Senior Manager, Inventory Innovations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Brand: Hilton Corporate
- Job: Technology
Hilton – Shared Services – McLean
7930 Jones Branch Drive
Job Description – Senior Manager, Inventory Innovations (COR012CB)
The location for this position is virtual/remote
Hilton’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is comprised of team members driving our product management, experience design, commercial capabilities and support, and call center functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s commercial engine and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager Inventory Innovations, you will coordinate and collaborate with leadership, and internal partners to guide the prioritization, development, and implementation of a new commercial UI which will facilitate Hilton’s global Inventory vision. As part of Hilton’s Customer Experience and Capabilities group, you will work closely with business and technology partners to identify, define requirements, and schedule the delivery of these capabilities to allow business strategies and drive business and customer outcomes.
More specifically, you will:
- Assist in the delivery of an aligned Commercial UI roadmap including replacement of the current toolset while building configurable options for new inventory innovation of the future
- Document, manage, and build a backlog of requirements through extensive research gathering
- Apply analytical skills to examine data, ideas, identify assumptions and obtain detailed information to support the delivery of the commercial UI. This includes ensuring solutions are focused on providing efficient service, groundbreaking user experiences, and improved adoption results, both on and above property
- Analyze and understand the functional purpose, integrations, hardware, software of the supported Inventory capabilities to ultimately solve problems and communicate effectively during the product outcome.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Commercial UI into the business teams working alongside activation and support teams to ensure smooth transition to production, with specific focus on feedback and usability to fold back into the development and roadmap cycle
- Conduct and/or facilitate usability testing, documentation of the results, and communication to partners
- Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing for the Commercial UI including enhancements by preparing and performing test cases, communicating and validating results with project team members, and documenting results and sign-offs
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative and differentiated solutions
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams to document, conceptualize and evaluate viability of long-term capabilities and enhancements
- Multi-tasker, who handles multiple projects and priorities rationally, with ease under time constraints to optimally balance concurrent demands
- Self-motivated taking initiative in identifying, prioritizing, and implementing tasks with a personal commitment to succeed
- Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in development, design, or delivery of new User interfaces for large cohorts
- Experience with developing roadmaps, detailed requirements, and writing use cases/user stories from the requirements
- Experience with conducting usability testing, documentation of the results, and communication to partners
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, partnership, and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Five (5) years of experience within hospitality/travel, Information systems, Product management, or Technology delivery
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 6+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12+ years of Technology related experience
- Twelve (12) + years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of experience developing/optimizing User interfaces
- Exposure to cloud platforms, technologies, and product environments
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) or Agile development knowledge
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voicesalong with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado applicants: Please click here for additional information.). Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.