Senior Financial Systems Analyst
- USA Only
Title:Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
- C 6.25
- Employee Status Full-time, Regular
- Shift Day Job
- Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the United States
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for the administration of financial systems and the development of financial and statistical reports and dashboards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
- Prepares and verifies the accuracy of statistical, financial, ad hoc reports, dashboards, and KPIs.
- Administers and configures the organization’s budgeting system to accommodate annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Administers and configures financial reporting and dashboards within Power BI.
- Serves as systems analyst and subject matter expert for financial reporting and budgeting software to include training of end-users. Ensure best practices are established for systems, processes, and permissions.
- Produces monthly financial statements, as well as annual audited financial statements as needed in the financial reporting software. Ensures proper accounting consolidation techniques in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Documents and updates financial systems policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of five years of finance and accounting experience consolidating multiple companies required.
- Minimum of five years of experience administering financial planning, analytic and dashboarding software required. Experience with Vena and Power BI preferred.
- Experience developing effective financial reporting and KPIs preferred.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Oracle, and financial reporting systems preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an active team member.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have analytical, statistical, personal organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and execute a variable workload and multiple priorities.
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills.
Salary Range: $86,341 – $92,982