Senior Change Management Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Senior Change Management Specialist (OCM)
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Quisitive team. Founded in 2016, Quisitive is a publicly traded, global Microsoft partner specializing in Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, custom solutions, and offerings that drive digital transformation and business value for enterprise customers. Our team of professionals has a long history of successfully delivering award-winning Microsoft solutions, and our culture of continual learning ensures that we remain committed to Microsoft’s long-term strategy. Quisitive was recently named the 2022 Microsoft US Health and Life Sciences Partner of the Year.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! People don’t join the Quisitive team for a job. They come to Quisitive to build a career to continue their infinite quest to learn; to deliver on the most innovative and exciting work of their lives; and to be part of a high- performing and fun culture. We’ll provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best!
It is a very exciting time of growth for our Cloud Services & Applications (CSA) team, and we are currently hiring a Senior Change Management Specialist (OCM) that can provide consulting guidance and leadership for Quisitive customers.
As an OCM consultant, you will analyze and understand our customer’s people, processes and adoption of Microsoft digital solutions that will transform their business, making a significant impact on collaboration, productivity and how people interact with the technologies. This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
What would my role be?
- Applying a structured change management methodology at the organizational level and leading change management activities within the defined scope of the project SOW
- Assessing a client’s current state and working closely with project delivery teams to propose recommendations/solutions for change to the client
- Completing change management assessments, identifying key stakeholders, and working closely with client sponsors to define project/initiative goals and success criteria
- Designing and facilitating change management workshops created to help organizations understand how Microsoft tools can be successfully configured/rolled out to meet defined goals
- Designing and delivering change management best practices for communications, employee development, training, and governance
- Providing insight to the Quisitive team as to new opportunities within a client environment from the knowledge learned during an engagement in areas such as:
- Sponsorship Development
- Manager and Supervisor Coaching
- Employee Development
- Organizational Development
- Resistance Assessment and Management
- Process (governance) Documentation, Development and Refinement
- Creation of Early Adopter and/or Champions Programs
- Individually, or as part of a larger team, leading OCM activities and workstreams such as:
- Mapping milestones and tasks for project completion
- Advising project change and reasoning, if needed
- Work with Quisitive delivery leadership to ensure strong project health and customer satisfaction
At least 5+ years consulting experience in the areas of management consulting and/or customer success consulting, including:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools including knowledge of the ADKAR methodology
- Previous consulting experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with medium/large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem-solving mentality and ability to balance requirements vs the potential differing opinions of those involved
- A credible, professional presence and ability to develop productive customer and team relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong desire to make a difference and be a productive team member, but also the ability to operate independently and/or lead small OCM project teams
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong problem solving, analytical, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to design/implement user adoption plans and design/facilitate workshops and training sessions
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
What would set me apart?
- PROSCI certification
- Microsoft project experience in areas of Modern Workplace, Application Development, Migrations, ERP or Data
- Previous experience in OCM pre-sales activities, such as: eliciting client requirements, estimating levels of effort, scaling levels of effort to fit specific needs and client negotiation
We are looking for curious initiative takers to join our team, so if you are passionate about being a leader and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
No agencies or third parties, please.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to offer visa sponsorships at this time.
With significant growth since 2016, Quisitive is rapidly achieving our vision of becoming the premier, global Microsoft partner, and we continue to expand across the United States, Canada and India. Our teams have grown by diversifying our delivery model to include nearshore and offshore capabilities. Within our growing Global Cloud Solutions business, we deliver technical business solutions through a portfolio of IP solutions aligned to industry or business function to accelerate customer business goals, and we deliver technical cloud solutions to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals. In addition, Quisitive has a portfolio of industry- focused solutions that address customer challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, state & local government, performance management, and payment processing.