Lotus Labs is hiring a
Senior Business Analyst
- North America
- 3 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from across the enterprise to appropriately capture needs, effectively define and prioritize requirements as they pertain to our client’s environment and standards
- Drive, in partnership with the Product Manager and respective stakeholders, the integrity of solution roadmaps.
- Liaison with Developers and QA resources, ensuring awareness, input, and requirement analysis to effectively execute, test and deploy.
Qualified candidates must have a specific portfolio of experience and skills that includes:
- Possess 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology.
- Experiences in the configuration and continued optimization and enhancement of solutions
- Strong communication and documentation skills, straddling both business and technical stakeholders will be pivotal to the role’s success.
- Demonstrated experience in capturing details that can be translated into requirements. In turn, those requirements are quantified for planning purposes and benefit realization; supporting tactical and strategic plans.
- The ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, both oral and written is required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
- Experience in project planning, and meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
- Experience working with Project Manager/delivery stakeholders, Agile methodologies, and handling multiple top priorities task
- Optional: Experience with Salesforce or migration of Salesforce to in-house or other CRM systems
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Lotus Labs. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired