Senior Billing Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Billing Specialist
Req id: 31349
Virtual, US San Mateo, CA, US Pleasanton, CA, US Tucson, AZ, US Burlington, MA, US Denver, CO, US Indianapolis, IN, US Gaithersburg, MD, US Gulf Breeze, FL, US Salt Lake City, UT, US Columbus, OH, US Dallas, TX, US Tinton Falls, NJ, US Austin, TX, US CA, US San Antonio, TX, US Dallas, TX, US Broomfield, CO, US Pasadena, CA, US Menlo Park, CA, US Brook Park, OH, US Lexington, KY, US Waukesha, WI, US Alpharetta, GA, US Southfield, MI, US
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText Billing Operations team focuses on order processing from processing quotes to creating invoices. The mission of this team is to support internal and external customers of processing orders and billing questions as they arise.
The Senior Revenue & Billing Specialist will provide a critical role in overseeing the day-to-day processing of domestic and international sales orders by utilizing the sales order system to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders, including responding to inquiries regarding the status of orders and billing issues.
You Are Great At:
- Responsible for a range of AR cycle tasks such as billing adjustments, cancellation processing, and credit memos.
- Support the Sales team and other functions with process improvement opportunities and works with internal and external stakeholders to implement improvements through the Order Management/Billing team.
- Review purchase orders, contracts, and order paperwork (including DocuSign) for completeness and accuracy
- Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly close procedures to meet tight deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify process improvements and implement changes to improve efficiency and scalability, and to mitigate risk.
- Assist and analyze recurring detailed monthly billing which ensures revenue accuracy.
- Assist as a critical contributor with implementing and testing new billing and revenue sub-ledger.
- Work with the Deals Desk, Sales Operations, Billing, and/or Sales Representatives to obtain the necessary paperwork required for each order.
- Approve or Reject purchase orders based on completeness/accuracy.
- Escalate issues/inaccuracies to internal business partners,
- Manage e-mails that come to the Order Management/Billing distribution for Adhoc requests and questions from internal and external business partners.
- Enter sales, monthly and quarterly billing, and alert to backlog activities.
- Build upon existing Policy and Procedures – document day-to-day processes as well as one-off situations.
What It Takes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance with at least 5 years of experience or equivalent work experience in order processing or billing.
- Experience of at least 5 years is considered a must
- Experience 5 years considered an asset
- We have a proven track record of professional internal and external communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, NetSuite, and Salesforce, some exposure to SAP
- Being able to work as a team player in a fast environment with attention to detail is a must
This job is expected to pay in the range of $57,000 to $71,000 USD in addition to a comprehensive and competitive group benefit and healthcare plan. Individual compensation will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements.
OpenText’s efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact:
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an OpenText office. Accommodations may be available for specific roles.