Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Sr. Accounts Receivable Analyst
FINANCE – ACCOUNTING
Renting a home is the world’s oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we’ve methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we’re just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Sr. Accounts Receivable Analyst with a creative problem-solving mindset, has experience communicating with customers, is comfortable managing large data sets, and has strong attention to detail. They will work cross-functionally across sales, customer success, operations, accounting, and finance with the primary objective of building a scalable order to cash process and managing Latch’s credit risk exposure. Successful candidates will be able to leverage data to drive insights, provide strategic recommendations, and guide the charge on execution and change management. Projects and deliverables range from building a scalable reporting infrastructure, monitoring customer balances and communications, and evaluating customers for credit risk.
- Timely collection of AR Balances, and reaching out to customers for past due balances, when necessary, by phone or email.
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success teams to resolve customer issues and collaborate on business process improvement including credit risk assessments.
- Promote customer goodwill through professional credit & collection management and relationship building
- Support key controls and audit compliance activities in relation to the credit and collection’s function, while always ensuring integrity and compliance standards
- Review credit limits periodically and make recommendations based on credit reports (i.e., D&B), payment and sales history
- Review Aging periodically and prepare analysis related to balances, forecasts, and key metrics
- Identify potential write-offs and prepare recommendations with finance leadership
- Assist in billing of customers including review of invoice terms against PO/contracts which can include non standard billing terms
- 5-7 years of experience in customer finance and related accounting activities (AR, Credit, Collections, and SOX)
- Degree in accounting, finance or related (an MBA is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of Software as a Service industry (including accounting and revenue implications)
- Proficiency using Tesorio is preferred but not required
- Experience with milestones project billing (percentage of completion) preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce CRM, NetSuite ERP, Excel, and cash management tools
- Experience in establishing credit policies, limits, and collections processes in a high-growth environment
- Working knowledge of CECL methodology preferred
- Experience supporting Sales/Sales Ops team(s) by actively seeking and developing partnership, understanding the business requirements, and ensuring communication is maintained at the highest standards
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.