- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
at Health Note
ABOUT HEALTH NOTE
At Health Note, our mission is simple – to help medical providers focus on their patients by saving them time conducting onerous manual documentation.
We’re building the most integrated & comprehensive clinical intelligence workflow platform in the industry to do this. Our SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data and health concerns before their visits happen and complete updating their records in the EHR before they even talk with their provider in person or online. Our algorithms don’t replace medical providers, they make them better.
We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars- Sinai assisting in the answering of millions of clinical questions each month and are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note.
So if you’re eager to join a startup in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity might be for you! We’re seeking someone self-motivated, proactive, curious, deliberate, methodical and ready to evolve quickly in a high-growth tech startup.
Our Finance team is core to the overall success of our business.
Finance supports clients and team members financially throughout their Health Note journey. They successfully manage payables/receivables/expenses, perform monthly closings, prepare financial statements with budget versus actual narrative, build annual budgets and any reforecasting, and provide executive leadership with consultative financial guidance.
A critical role on the Finance Team is the Senior Accountant. We are looking for a self- motivated, detail oriented, financial operator to join our team. You are a proactive, collaborative teammate with experience supporting high growth SaaS teams through superior financial process creation and execution.
You would work for our Controller in a role that provides you with the opportunity to hone in on your finance skill set. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, including accurate cash application, billings, and monitoring of collections
- Assist with revenue recognition
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Responsible for monthly close
- State registrations, payroll and expenses
- Prepare monthly reports as part of the financial close for leadership and investors
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Health Note values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Health Note. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Startup accounting experience
- Experience in SaaS company
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, in accounting and/or finance with revenue related experience with a tech startup
- Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting
- Experience with monthly close
- Ability to take full ownership of the A/P and A/R and collections duties
- Experience with SaaSOptics/Maxio, Quickbooks, Bill.com and Stripe
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with consistent attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks; strong organizational and time management skills are required
- Knowledge of accounting software tools and advanced Excel proficiency
- Understanding of GAAP and basic revenue recognition standards
This role is remote-friendly anywhere in the United States. #Li-Remote
WORKING AT HEALTH NOTE
- Wonderful company culture frequent remote company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many innovative Slack channels
- Continuous Learning frequent events and tools available to help our team
- Professional Development we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams
- Company perks and benefits Laptop provided, generous PTO, and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Health Note is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Health Note are based on business requirements, job needs and individual qualifications. Each candidate is considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.