Revenue Operations Manager
- USA Only
Location: US only
Thorn is a non-profit focused on building technology to defend children from sexual abuse. Working at Thorn allows you to apply your skills, expertise, and passions to directly impact the lives of vulnerable and abused children. Our staff solves dynamic, quickly evolving problems with our network of partners from tech companies, NGOs, and law enforcement agencies. If you can bring clarity to complexity and lightness to heavy issues, you could be an excellent fit for our team.
Our CEO took the stage at TED and shared our audacious goal of eliminating child sexual abuse material from the internet.
About the Role:
The Revenue Operations Manager will play a critical role in maximizing the financial sustainability of Thorn’s work to defend children from sexual abuse. In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing technical tools and business processes that drive revenue and go-to-market productivity. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, you will support key stakeholders within Thorn’s fundraising, business development, marketing and community outreach teams. You love translating data into solutions that propel business forward, enjoy collaborating with a variety of people on a daily basis, and excel at finding ways to use technology tools to optimize marketing and revenue operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that Salesforce is optimized to support our business and sales processes by designing, improving and implementing new Salesforce features and 3rd party tools that will streamline processes while ensuring data integrity
- Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business and to help them hit their goals
- Partner with Finance, Fundraising/Development, Product Marketing and Business Development/Product Sales teams to identify operational weaknesses and improve or innovate new processes
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and effectively balance user-requested functionality with long term platform stability and scalability
- Manage vendor relationships and the technical integration of Salesforce with external technology applications such as NetSuite, Funraise, and Hubspot
- Perform detailed workflow and revenue/pipeline investigations as needed to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommend paths forward
- Produce training documentation and train new team members on Salesforce and marketing automation tools and processes
What We’re Looking For:
- A commitment to putting the children we serve at the center of everything you do.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a startup, including a basic understanding of Salesforce tech stack plug-ins (eg Hubspot, NetSuite, Funraise)
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com and working knowledge of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Excel
- Must have strong attention to detail with excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Quantitative, analytical mindset with robust query and financial modeling skills and expertise in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling
- Experience and working knowledge of nonprofit fundraising (preferred) and/or SaaS business models
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is a plus
At Thorn, we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.