Revenue Operations Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title:Revenue Operations Manager
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game- changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting and the job description below feels like a fit we really should start talking.
BetterUp is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to partner with our go-to- market leadership and field teams. Reporting into the Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations, you will collaborate with our Sales and Account Management leaders to drive their teams’ performance through forecasting, reporting, analytics, and strategic planning. BetterUp is a fast growing start up we are looking for a data-driven, action-oriented analyst who is excited to scale a world-class sales operation function.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, automate and own weekly sales KPI and forecast reporting
- Produce quarterly QBR data packages, charts, and sales performance metrics for go-to-market leadership and BetterUp’s board of directors
- Collaborate with Sales & Account Management leaders to define sales strategy – including capacity modeling, territory planning & carving, and compensation design & execution
- Work cross-functionally with GTM, Finance, Engineering teams to define metrics and data fields in Salesforce.com and ensure their availability in BI tools (Looker)
- Answer leadership and field questions and provide guidance around key performance metrics, sales compensation, business planning and other areas as needed
- Support Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations with ad hoc financial analysis and projects as needed
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 2-4+ years experience in a sales operations or finance role, ideally at a medium- to large-sized enterprise SaaS business
- Superior communications skills and the ability to lead cross-functional projects with senior Sales, Marketing, and Finance leaders
- Strong experience with and comfort analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to derive specific, focused insights; experience using BI tools (Looker) and CRMs (Salesforce), strongly preferred
- Strong project management & execution skills, includes attention to detail and commitment to consistently meeting timelines and operating from a sense of urgency.
- Scrappiness: Someone who gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and doing whatever it takes to deliver, in a way that you impress yourself. You do not hesitate to get involved, from the high-level, strategic work to the tactical (sometimes thankless) work.
- No ego teammate: We thrive in an environment of healthy and respectful collaboration that is fundamentally driven by the desire to succeed as a team. A general desire to contribute, without attachment to any one outcome other than the success of our clients and BetterUp.
- Strong interest in organizational behavior, positive psychology, coaching, or behavioral sciences – we geek out over this stuff, daily!
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $75,550 $125,150.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is: $86,300 $125,150 : New York City $80,500 $116,750 : Nassau, Newburgh $75,550 $109,550 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse