Revenue Operations Associate
Revenue Operations Associate
London, England, United Kingdom
Customer Success & Operations
Hey, are you looking for a purpose? Let us introduce ourselves…
We are Cybsafe. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the way society addresses the human aspect of cyber security.
We’re building the world’s most intelligent behavioural security platform to combat the rise of sophisticated scams, fraud, and malicious hacking.
We’re using the power of science, data and cognitive technology to transform the way we address the human aspect of cyber security, and create a safer and better digital world for everyone.
We’re a tribe of risk-takers, game-changers, free-thinkers and doers. And we’re passionate about the impact we have on our planet through our software and our voices.
Passion. Impact. Transparency. Autonomy. Purpose. Diversity. Belonging. If these resonate with you, come join us and make a difference.
Location:London Based – Remote Work (London Time Zone Preferred)
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Tech Stack:HubSpot, Gong, Intercom, Sales Navigator, Lusha, Outreach, Notion and Slack.
Your role in this mission
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven Revenue Operations Associate to work directly with the Revenue Operations Manager helping define exactly how the company should move forward.
- Define, build, test, and launch technical requirements and configurations in core business systems (ex: HubSpot, Intercom, Gong) based upon definitions of business stake holders (ex: Sales Development, Sales, Account Management)
- Continuously iterate, improve, and evolve our tech stack in an agile way to support our evolving business strategy; prioritize and launch meaningful and impactful updates on an ongoing basis
- Support the training and onboarding of new team members to the processes and tools they’ll be using
- Document data-related processes for enablement across GTM teams
- Collaborate with forecast accuracy, funnel analysis and provide visibility into key metrics
- Grit : perseverance and passion for long-term goals. Over the long run, perseverance and passion eats talent for breakfast.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business systems, revenue operations, or similar role.
- Deep understanding of HubSpot.
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity with common tools used by revenue (sales, marketing, success) teams; able to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Strong business and technical acumen ; able to translate business challenges into scalable technology-based solutions.
- Financial, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and evolving role.
- Ability to work in a lean, fast-paced organization, and a desire to own and refine key operational processes.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
We’ll make sure you are cared for and rewarded
You will have ongoing development with a clear progression path and training budget, and you can join in on our weekly development CybSessions which are mixed and varied.
You can work from anywhere in the world and have access to WeWork offices if you struggle to find peace at home. We’ll get your kit to you, make sure you have a great setup (including a desk and an ergonomic chair). We’ll make sure you can work in comfort from no matter where you are.
All of our people have ownership of our mission through our stock option plan, we also offer discretionary bonuses and PerkBox.
We care about your mental health, it’s the foundation of all we do. You’ll have a mental health budget to spend in the way you want, access to an employee assistance programme and PerkBox medical.
We also have mental health days and company rest days! Check out our ever- growing list of perks here
**Whether you choose to be 100% remote or hybrid, you will always feel a
part of the tribe**
We’re a ‘remote-first’ company. Our team is anywhere and everywhere. So, wherever you are in the world, you can fully participate in all of our get- togethers and team meets. We get up to all sorts of social activities, from yoga, to croissant making, we have something for everyone…
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe in being a diverse and inclusive tribe. There are no excuses for anything less. We recruit, employ, train and promote qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are aiming for “more” than great – we believe that truly diverse teams can do impossible things and we want to do those things.
To do this right, we need to start at the beginning: when you apply to work here. This survey will help us better understand the people who want to work at CybSafe. It’ll help us see how different demographics progress through our hiring process, and where we need to make improvements to give them a better chance of succeeding. If you choose to fill it out, all of the information you give us is:
• Voluntary. And we’ve included a “prefer not to say” option for every question. It’d be helpful if you still fill out the survey even if you choose “prefer not to say” for every question, as it’s useful for us to understand & record this. We won’t know if you choose to fill this survey in or not.
• Anonymous to CybSafe. We can’t tie your responses to you and they won’t make a difference to the outcome of your application. We’ll only use grouped responses for equal opportunities monitoring in our hiring process.
For more information on how we’ll use this data, please read our Privacy notice and specifically the Recruitment candidates tabBy filling out the below survey, you agree that we can use your responses for the purposes we’ve mentioned above. If the link doesn’t work, please clear your cache & cookies and try again. https://cybsafeadmin.typeform.com/to/n8DnrVEN
So, what’s next?
Our interview process is a 3 to 4 step journey, exploring what your ideal career really looks like, your experience and then planning how we can support you to succeed.
We have a faster-than-most interview process, (at approximately 3 weeks) so, from start to finish you could be with us within the month! It starts with one simple chat…