- USA Only
- 1 applicant (9%)
Release Manager (Game)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA. or US Remote (in select states)
About the role and about You:
We are looking for a seasoned Producer, Release Management to level up the release pipeline at Zwift. You will work across all product teams to build tools and processes to ensure that all releases are knowable and predictable, and all deploys are reliable and repeatable.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the release process for Zwift software products by defining and implementing the right rituals and artifacts, while imparting a culture of Release Management.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to advocate for and define automation and tooling to achieve our goals.
- Deliver Zwift releases on the cadence defined and occasionally unplanned releases to solve Live Operations issues.
- Quantitatively measure operational success in releases of software, and create reports to visualize trends over time in partnership with Engineering, QA, Program Management, and Product Management.
- Supporting global cross-functional teams, including coordinating dependencies.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience supporting live games or 24/7 SaaS environments with deep applied expertise in Release Management practices (Environments that are in growth/building mode vs. maintenance mode.)
- Deep experience with web and native application workflows, deployment pipelines, CI/CD, self-service/automation, and tooling.
- Deep understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies for software development and experience with Confluence and Jira.
- Knowledge of how to drive release trains that align to GitHub branching strategies established by engineering partners and cross functional teams.
- The ability to set an example for what Good looks like in Release Management, through process, culture change, and mentorship.
- Experience with feature flagging tools such as Optimizely
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
(Colorado only) Minimum salary of $112,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Kaiser Permanente posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs).
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of- network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)
itle: Release Manager
Location: US National
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Posted by: Lauren Bogert.