Judge Group is hiring a
Real Estate Processor
- USA Only
Real Estate Processor
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: 57-67K
- Category: Accounting & Financial
Our client is currently seeking a Real Estate Processor (Residential Processor)
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role. Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled. Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Performs all processing, pre-underwriting, and pre-closing tasks required to proactively manage mortgage loan files from receipt in processing to final disposition.
- Processes VA, Conventional loan, VA Jumbo, Conventional Jumbo, and New Construction applications.
- Verifies accuracy and adherence to investor guidelines of all documents required for a complete submission to Underwriting.
- Timely response to all member and third-party inquiries and adherence to the member keep informed routines.
- Consistently meets target service level objectives for dispositioning a minimum percentage of starting month’s pipeline.
- Initiates follow-up phone calls to members and third parties to obtain necessary loan documentation, title, credit and/or collateral information.
- Meets or exceeds monthly performance goals to include production, quality and member satisfaction.
- Ensures adherence and compliance with all state and federal and investor guidelines and regulations. Meets stated objectives for quality submissions to Underwriting and maintains minimum threshold for Underwriting touches per file.
- Maintains proactive review of pipeline to ensure that rate locks do not expire and lender paid rate locks do not exceed maximum dollar threshold set by management.
- Meets quality objectives for Clear to Close status and maintains minimum threshold for Underwriting re-finals.
- Coordinates closings with all parties and assists with post-closing follow-up, as applicable. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members and may assist with member escalated issues.
- Assists with the facilitation of training as needed. Identifies opportunities for process improvements and serves as a project resource in the implementation of system enhancements or process improvements.
- Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and mortgage product training and assessments, required by the business.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
- 2 years experience of first mortgage loan processing. Successful completion of first mortgage process proficiency assessment and or certification required.
- Obtain and maintain NMLS registration within one month of entering role.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience and proven success in handling pipeline volume of 45+ loans.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on quality. Experience processing VA Loans.
Stable company, nice comp plan/benefits, 100% remote , great place to work!, training.
Please support us by letting Judge Group know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.