Personal Injury Attorney-Litigation Associate Remote/Hybrid
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
MUST RESIDE AND BE LICENSED WITH THE WSBA IN WASHINGTON STATE
At Phillips Law Firm, we help people whose lives have been impacted by the negligent and careless acts of others. Our clients include people who have been seriously injured, have been impaired in their ability to work due to injuries, or have family members who have suffered personal injury or death due to other people’s carelessness.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience as an attorney, and a desire to grow a practice through traditional marketing activities and client referrals. We are looking for an attorney who is passionate about bringing justice to our clients, wants to work in a collaborative environment, and help lead a team of paralegals, clerks, and associate attorneys to provide an excellent client experience and solid defense for our clients.
· Assess liability and damages.
· Handle a large caseload.
· Manage full case handling responsibilities from inception through appeal, including all facets of discovery and trial.
· Effectively take depositions of lay or expert witnesses as well as argue motions
· Independently handle court appearances, depositions, briefs and trials.
· Regularly consult with clients, opposing counsel, adjusters, and the judiciary.
· Effectively negotiate settlements including all aspects of liability and damages.
· Develop a strategic approach and provide leadership and direction to less experienced attorneys
· Work as part of a team with all levels of experience
· Cultivate relationships with the firm’s existing and future clients
· Licensed with the WSBA with no discipline history and in good standing.
· 3+ years of solid litigation experience, specifically with litigation support, deposition, and trial preparation.
· Experience with time management systems.
· Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision.
· Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Strategic decision maker; able to produce high-quality work under tight timelines.
· Graceful and effective under pressure in demanding environments.
· Extensive knowledge of relevant Washington statutes.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are key to working with a variety of internal and external contacts as well as for preparing reports, pleadings, and correspondence, collaborating with others, etc.
· Possess a strong code of ethics, dedication to justice, and a compassion for the clients.
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· A record of past success and solid work history is required.
· The ability to manage competing demands and frequently changing priorities will be essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance