- USA Only
- 3 applicants (16%)
Payroll Specialist (Remote)
- Employees can work remotely
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Position Summary The Payroll team is responsible for all activities required to complete the payroll process. The Payroll Specialist will work as part of the Payroll team and will be primarily responsible for maintaining and processing all aspects of the weekly and biweekly payroll for all US employees. In addition, this position will serve as a key resource in other payroll related areas, such as tax processing, account reconciliations and adhoc reporting. All will be accomplished while utilizing the new Oracle HCM Cloud system.
Payroll Specialist Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of the full weekly/bi-weekly payroll process, including but not limited to garnishment processing, bank reconciliations, time tracking and paid time off accruals.
- Run periodic audits to ensure that all correct payments have been made for assigned groups
- Utilize Oracle HCM Cloud system to complete payroll tasks
- Perform duties related to reporting, W-2 reconciliations, and annual filings
- Assist with the planning and integration of new companies
- Make recommendations on new or improved systems and processes
- Perform any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the payroll group
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Advance Excel skills required
- Strong computer skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud and Accounting programs preferred
Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- High school diploma or equivalent; at least one year of payroll administration experience
- Experience with Oracle HCM and/or other Payroll and Accounting programs preferred
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, willingness to work overtime, ability to work independently, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office; advance Excel skills preferred, must be able to maintain confidential information.
Position is full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays