- USA Only
- 8 applicants (62%)
Remote (United States)
We have remote work opportunities available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming.
We are one growing team with one powerful goal and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered.
No higher ed experience? No problem! We still want to hear from you. In fact, your unique skillset, perspective, and experience could be exactly what we’re looking for. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Our Workforce Is Expanding Beyond New Hampshire!
The SNHU Payroll Team supports over 12,000 full and part-time employees across the United States. Reporting to the Payroll Operations Manager, the Payroll Associate will play an important role in auditing of the payroll information to ensure accuracy. In this role the Payroll Associate will also partner with other teams within Human Resources.
- Work with a Payroll Team of 6 others to process a non-exempt hourly paid payroll for approximately 2,700 employees and an exempt payroll for approximately 10,000 employees.
- Build multiple Workday reports to review the payroll for exceptions and inaccuracies.
- Work with other Teams within the Human Resources department.
- Respond to emails, phone calls and service portal tickets from employees and managers
- Fund and reconcile the 403b retirement accounts
- Work with the Benefits Administrator on the processing of leave of absence payments
- Other responsibilities
- Associates Degree or equivalent education
- Prior experience in a customer service role
- Prior auditing experience
- Collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
Are Benefits Important to You? \
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
- Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
- Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
- A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
- Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Remote work disclaimer?
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.