Invisible Technologies is hiring a
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Payroll Associate (Temporary)
Location: Worldwide – Remote
We are currently looking to fill this position ASAP.
What is Invisible?
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our Partners ) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our Agents & Specialists ).
We believe that
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the CEO of their area – each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
Who are we
We are Invisible’s Finance Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen.
Who We Want
- Experience in Payroll Space
- Proficient in working with different payment systems
- Client/customer facing experience
- Skilled in creating engaging spreadsheets and graphs to convey data insights
- Skilled in using Excel or Gsheets
- Possesses excellent mathematical skills
- Basic understanding of data privacy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Has the ability to communicate concepts succinctly and clearly and perform well under time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of finding critical information from large amounts of data (needle in a haystack)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
- Open to giving and receiving feedback to improve performance
- Strong focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Willing to tackle any task, regardless of its size or complexity
- Experience in the tech sector or with startups is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field a plus
- 2023: $2000 USD per month.
- Duration: This is a Temporary position until the end of September.
- Working hours between 9 AM – 6 PM ET
- We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Invisible Technologies. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired