Paid Search Manager
- 17 applicants (22%)
Paid Search Manager
About the company
You’ve never worked for a company quite like Pearmill. That wishlist you have for your current company… We’ve ticked all those boxes. We’re growing fast and we’re changing the game as we go.
We’re a diverse group of designers, marketers, and engineers from across the world, working together to help grow some of the most iconic startups in the world.
Pearmill was founded in 2018 as an agency structured to excel at digital performance marketing. Our goal is to shift advertising towards a more trustworthy industry by producing beautiful, honest, and high-performing ads, while creating a healthier and more transparent environment for our people.
We’re a fully remote company, with team members living in many countries around the world. Each country has different market rates for roles, and we strive to offer competitive salaries indexed to your specific local market. Rather than matching salaries for each role across the organization, our goal is to offer similar standards of living for the same level of work, no matter where you live.
This approach allows us to grow sustainably as a company, and gives us the ability to hire from wherever the best talent lives. On top of your salary, we believe in directly rewarding you for your hard work through a twice-annual performance bonus. We also review salaries every year (and more often with consistently outstanding work!), with a goal of keeping our long-standing team as fairly compensated as our new hires.
Salary and Location
The manager for this position is based out of Israel, and we’re open to candidates from around the world. For a North American candidate, we are offering a salary of $60-100k based on experience.
About the role
The Paid Search Manager role will report to our Paid Search Lead, who reports directly to our CEO. On a day-to-day basis, you’d be responsible for generating new experiments to improve paid search efforts, as well as building and optimizing clients’ marketing funnels. Our internal teams will rely on your expertise to create exceptional results for our clients.
We’re a small, growing team. Your responsibilities will grow and change with the company and you’ll have an enormous impact on the business.
What you’ll do as a Paid Search Manager:
- Day-to-day management of marketing campaigns across Google Ads, including but not limited to PPC search, GDN, YouTube, and Shopping
- Drive continued optimization of SEM campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, etc.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability and actively participate in formulating strategies to capitalize on new opportunities
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum performance in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Report on your accounts’ core metrics with the ability to analyze performance and identify challenges and opportunities
- You have proven SEM experience managing significant budgets on Search platforms
- You’re knowledgeable about SEM, the dynamics of SEM channels, and are comfortable with SEM analytical tools
- You stay current on SEM strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword ecosystem
- You have a holistic understanding of the digital advertising space beyond SEM and like to stay up-to-date with new trends
- You have experience managing data feeds
- You are proactive – you take ownership and have a client-first mindset
- You love conceiving, testing, and optimizing experiments in everything from Ad copy to bidding strategies to campaign structures
- You’re an excellent communicator and collaborator
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What you’ll find here:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Distributed, remote, and global culture
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4%
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave
- Remote work budget to make it easier to work from wherever you feel most productive!
- Monthly physical activity budget to get your body moving
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Stipend for laptop and other home office equipment
- Indoor plant budget
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Yearly stipend for books, seminars, courses, and coaches
- Matching for charitable donations