Order Fulfillment Coordinator
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (11%)
Title:Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Location: US National
Remote – United States
A pioneer in K12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next- generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student.
The Order Fulfillment Coordinator will work cross-departmentally to ensure orders have been successfully processed and received by our vendors. This position includes order entry and administrative duties with oversight into shipping and tracking of orders to ensure orders are processed in accordance with the organization’s customer service standards.
The position will work through data entry, email monitoring, reporting, and various other duties as required to ensure the workload is appropriately dispersed and managed. Data entry skills with Excel and some customer interaction required. Salesforce and ERP experience is a plus.
- Prioritize issues in accordance with their severity and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Participate in training for relevant technology and products including networking, hardware and mobile device management
- Interpret instructional and technical documentation
- Contribute to the continual improvement of team training programs, ticketing process, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Proficiency with office software including Google products (docs, search) and Microsoft products (Excel, Word)
- Experience using a variety of operating systems with knowledge of networking, connectivity, and internet protocol
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced, professional work environment
- Experience using Salesforce and Netsuite software
- Ability to efficiently complete multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to customer care and details
- Instructional and technical writing experience
The hourly rate for this role is $25.00.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.