Operations Resolution Specialist
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Operations Resolution Specialist
Remote , USA
At Wisetack, we’re building financially responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Wisetack is a well-funded growing startup founded in 2018 with a leadership team that comes from Lending Club, Affirm, Varo Money and other top FinTech companies. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, (investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more).
We raised a $45M Series B and have invested in our people and technology while growing our partnerships. We grew 10x in 2021, and exceeded the goal of growing 4x in 2022. This is a fun stage in any company’s lifecycle where we’ve got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you’d still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Most recently, we were recognized as the Best Consumer Lending Solution by Finovate Awards and have been selected by LendIt as a 2022 winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards. The external recognition is great, but we’re equally if not more happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78 (industry average hovers around the 40s or 50s, depending on who you ask). We’re proud that we’re building a product that customers love as well as being recognized as a Great Place to Work by our team members.
The Operations Resolution Specialist is an individual who can bring expertise and excellence to the resolution of complex disputes, serving as a critical point of contact and escalation within our department. This role reports into the Merchant and Borrower Support Department, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including handling BBB complaints, UCC liens, and subpoena responses. This role requires exceptional execution, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Perform operations administration duties, including document verification and processing for dispute resolutions, subpoenas, and more.
- Review, research, investigate and resolve customer disputes accurately and promptly.
- Conduct dispute reviews and provide recommendations to the leadership team regarding dispute outcomes.
- Engage in external outreach to merchants and borrowers via email and phone.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including legal, compliance, customer support, collections and sales.
- Lead the development and maintenance of procedures, reporting, and comprehensive documentation of the dispute and subpoena process.
- Communicate updates to internal and external stakeholders, as needed.
- Other ad hoc projects or duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role or equivalent role.
- Motivated, self-starter with problem solving, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing work efficiently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of making sound decisions based on available evidence, managing short and long-term goals, and achieving high quality operational results.
- Ability to set priorities, manage department expectations, and work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Demonstrated focus on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Fintech experience
The range of base salary for the position is between $58,300 – $81,600, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level and competencies.