- USA Only
- 2 applicants (25%)
Remote – Full Time
Core BTS is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team and evaluate how our company operates in order to provide recommendations on how we can improve efficiency and effectiveness across our organization. This role will be responsible for reviewing current operating procedures, creating/maintaining/analyzing reports, driving KPIs, and working with our team members and leaders to implement new procedures that will improve efficiencies across the organization.
- Review policies, procedures, and overall operations of the company
- Review, analyze, update, and maintain data integrity across Core BTS systems
- Collect information by interviewing team members, looking at workflows, and reviewing current reports and systems
- Create, maintain, and update reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Create, monitor, modify, and drive operational and financial KPIs
- Analyze data and information to create strategies, processes, and programs that strengthen the overall operations of the company
- Document findings and present operational programs, enhancements, and recommendations to leadership
- Collaborate with leaders and team members to implement changes
- Train team members to use new systems and procedures
- Determine the effectiveness of new processes
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Work closely with Operations leadership to achieve company goals
- Stay updated on industry and market trends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to process large amounts of data
- Critical thinking to determine what data and information is useful for the task
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues and different levels of leadership
- Business acumen and ability to read and understand financial reports
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with Power BI
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: OpenAir, NetSuite, Salesforce, Paylocity
- Experience working in a consulting environment
Education and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, statistics, or mathematics is preferred
You’ll love working at Core BTS not just for the usual benefits, but for our environment and culture!
- You’ll work with a great group of people in a highly collaborative team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
We provide a comprehensive benefits program including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Generous Vacation and Flex Time Off Programs, Company Paid Holidays, and Training and Development Opportunities.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, or experience required of individuals in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Core BTS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Core BTS will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or applicable law(s).