- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title: Mandarin / English Operation Manager
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.
You will lead multiple CS teams to ensure upkeep and improvement of SLA, supporting our people in their daily activities and optimizing results.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to take on the day-to-day Customer Service operations for one of our clients. You manage established CS teams and expand where needed. You bring people, processes and tools together in the best way possible, improving customer satisfaction and ensuring SLA’s are met. Can you make it happen?
- Lead & coach Team Lead(s) and Senior Agents
- Monitor and optimize a variety of Customer Service SLA’s & KPI targets
- Create performance management structures to achieve the team’s success
- Act as the main point of contact for clients for operational matters, collaborate closely with account management
- Update clients on a regular basis about 5CA’s support services through weekly meetings and monthly business reviews
- Continuously improve workflows and processes, liaise with internal departments like L&D and HR
This is you
- Minimum of 3 years in customer service, of which at least 1 year in a leadership role
- Thorough understanding of contact center KPI’s and how to improve them
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
- Leadership style: you lead by example
- Previous experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- An organization in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An appropriate salary based on market standards.
- Remote working opportunities, with flexible working hours.
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
- A minimum internet speed of 4 Mb/s download and 1.5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An Intel Core i3-4000M 2.40 GHz, or better/similar.
- An Intel HD 4000 Graphics card or better/ similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 13.0 or newer